Man of Honour
OP
I am becoming quite sick of being told lies and this hit me in the feels a bit. Time being one of my favourite songs - if not my actual favourite - likely plays a big part; I have extremely fond memories of. my Dad playing Dark Side of the Moon a lot when I was growing up.

Soldato
For the bit that's slightly related to Star Wars sampling elephants for engine noises, skip to 3:40 and listen to the noise of mule getting a bit stroppy. Then imagine dozens or hundreds of that from war mules that are about to charge you.

Yeah hundreds of those mules screaming with screaming riders would be terrifying

The simple solution is just advocate for the Basilisk, either it will exist and you will be fine because you advocated for him or he will not exist and your advocation will be meaningless, so guys we should really push for creating this Basilisk I hope you all join me in this quest :D

So we live in a flat Euclidean universe but it's not really flat because it's 3d :confused: Also if we can see the edge of the universe, how do we know we're not looking at what's behind us and it's not actually the edge ? :D

Caporegime
This channel is fascinating. Vietnamese girl, genuine dedicated communist, provides introduction to dialectical materialism:

She has no idea how irrelevant her worldview is. She seems utterly detached from the sociopolitical realities of the 21st century. Probably hasn't seen a calendar dated any later than 1967.

Caporegime
Fauci is a political actor, he refuses to advise against large gatherings of protestors/rioters even though his medical expertise (or rather common sense) tells him that large crowds increase the spread.

Soldato
Superb channel, one I highly recommend.

Very educational channel for what you should/shouldn't do if you end up in a police interview for a serious crime, I've always wondered how he manages to get all the footage though, is it just on public record in the states ?

It was a dark time

Last edited:
Soldato
My drone flying is slowly improving - 6 months in, and I finally have the confidence to use it across water and up higher. Quick 1 min video from this evening.

Caporegime
That guy was an idiot, recording himself being horrible to the member of staff.

I thought they could refuse customers entry who didn't wear one?
Judging by the video, I don’t think the staff wanted to get involved with this moron, they can refuse but I doubt many retailers enforce it.

I think he thought he’d be the big man by the look of it by taking offence at being asked (by a different girl) to wear a mask and then apparently uploaded it to his own Facebook page, before it blew up in his face.

It’s widely shared, 625,000 views upto yet on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisFoster88/status/1288581921753227266

Think it’s backfired on him somewhat spectacularly.

Soldato
Judging by the video, I don’t think the staff wanted to get involved with this moron, they can refuse but I doubt many retailers enforce it.

I think he thought he’d be the big man by the look of it by taking offence at being asked (by a different girl) to wear a mask and then apparently uploaded it to his own Facebook page, before it blew up in his face.

It’s widely shared, 625,000 views upto yet on Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisFoster88/status/1288581921753227266

Think it’s backfired on him somewhat spectacularly.

Yeah I can see why, complete idiot. Good to see it backfire though, proof that actions do sometimes have consequences!

I'm glad I don't work in retail, especially right now. Min wage jobs and then you have to put up with people like that, all the while having an elevated risk of catching covid due to contact with public.

Soldato
Spoke to the staff in attendance up there, and they were fine with it and just watched, there's always folk up there with drones, I doubt many even bother to ask!

Likelihood is the "staff" don't know the law. I count at least 5 CAA violations. If you'd hit one of those pillars, whose insurance would have paid out then? Not having a go, just interested to know. It frustrates me that legitimate drone operators are barraged with requirements including battery voltage and charge levels that must be recorded before each flight, yet someone can buy a drone from Tandy's and fly it through a monument without a care in the world...

Back
Top Bottom