Caporegime

Very sad, almost like a form of Dementia in some ways, slowly just regressing until you're a blank slate virtually. :( Bit odd they seem to be getting younger in appearance as well.

Man of Honour
Skip to 39:10 to learn that Tie Fighter engines are the sound of Elephants (the whole 42minutes is enlightening though):D [..]

On a slightly related note, I was recently watching a video on how to measure an animal for a medieval saddle and why it's so important, even more so than it is for a modern saddle. The channel is particularly good because it's run by a person who has the money and interest to go full medieval. They have a stable of horses they've trained for different medieval roles, two full plate harnesses (one for horseback, one for foot), an estate to go riding in and gather materials used in medieval England for cooking, making ink, etc. Another historical youtuber made a video speculating about the issues involved in using a two-handed weapon from horseback. So this guy got some of his two-handed weapons, mounted one of his warhorses and tried it for real. In this video, they're measuring their war mule for a medieval saddle. "War mule" sounded weird to me, but they've made a few videos on mules and why they were so popular in the past. Mules can be far bigger than I thought they could be, bigger than many horses.

For the bit that's slightly related to Star Wars sampling elephants for engine noises, skip to 3:40 and listen to the noise of mule getting a bit stroppy. Then imagine dozens or hundreds of that from war mules that are about to charge you.

Back
Top Bottom