US: Z Nation

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Well I loved the series, it was never meant to be a serious show, more of a funny zombie series and it ran well considering it was on syfy channel.

It ended nicely and well and will be missed but it is pretty much background viewing stuff, so its not something you can take serious.

Soldato
S4 went a bit downhill and S5 is proving to be tough going - lots of politics, speeches (aka The Walking Dead) and fricking 'spirit ghosts' - wtf?

But 4 more episodes to go of S5 and the series is complete.

Looking at the actress who plays Roberta Warren, one of her credits is Sharknado playing Sgt Roberta Warren! Is this in the same universe? Did i miss an references between the 2?

Soldato
Well I loved the series, it was never meant to be a serious show, more of a funny zombie series and it ran well considering it was on syfy channel.

It ended nicely and well and will be missed but it is pretty much background viewing stuff, so its not something you can take serious.

100% agree.

You have to take it for what it is, and to be fair it's better than a lot of stuff that tries to take itself seriously and fails.

Back
Top Bottom