US: Z Nation

Soldato
Is anyone else watching this? It's actually pretty good from the people that being you the things like mega gator vs dino crock!

Nothing new about it, just a zombie apocalypse show that sorta pokes fun at the walking dead. Pretty reasonable acting and production level on a small budget.

Soldato
Just watched the trailer,Looks like there's a couple of good actors in it..Harold Perrineau,DJ Qualls etc.

Il definitely give it a watch,Lets just hope it doesn't end up one of those TV series that get cancelled half way through.

@rids57,Where can i get it?..is it on Netflix?

Associate
Yeah some well known faces involved but it was just so cliché low budget zombie movie style, maybe worth a watch if you have nothing else to see

Permabanned
I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Syfy usually leaves Asylum to the crappy movies and puts actual effort into TV series (what sci-fi tv they have left anyway), this show is a complete departure from their norm.

Soldato
Cant believe the one and only decent actor in this Harold Perrineau is dead already lol,I think it was stupid anyway..he kept going on it was his mission to get that guy to cali prompt yet he wasted time faffing around to go kill a baby that was contained and not an issue..so stupid.

Il definitely check out ep 2 though to see what comes of it for the lols.

Soldato
I have been saying for past 6 months looking forward to a cliff hanger on walking dead with the zombie baby!

They stole my idea lol

Its just another zombie filler show but hey why not since walking dead taking 10 years to return.

Wait is this cashing in on the Z zombie film or anything to do with it ?

Soldato
I have been saying for past 6 months looking forward to a cliff hanger on walking dead with the zombie baby!

They stole my idea lol

Its just another zombie filler show but hey why not since walking dead taking 10 years to return.

Wait is this cashing in on the Z zombie film or anything to do with it ?

They teased at it in the Walking dead didn't they? With that cray cray woman.

Associate
Is there a little wink towards the walking dead when Hammond says something along the line "we were told you were here by an ex cop and some others holed up in a prison"?

Apart from that it was ok, ill keep watching it as that's how i roll.

Associate
Gutted they blew the entire budget on the 1st episode when paying for Harold Perrineau's wages, then killed him off...

All in all though, standard SyFy quality.

Back
Top Bottom