Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato
I heard the noises.... They were....not for me :p

1357233786962.jpg

Soldato
LMAO! DirtyJester xD

I heard beeps on my phone and knew I was getting messages while I was at work. Luckily the volume wasn't high enough to make out what the messages were... I just checked the messages now and there's like 5 messages sent at different times.. All saying something along the lines of "poh tay toe alert! poh tay toe alert! pohhh tayyyy toeee" :D :D

Thanks DirtyJester - it cheered me right up after a long miserable day at work :p

Associate
WHAAAaaaat?!

I'll have you know I was the very last person to open a drink :p

I bet spangles is a mess this morning lol :D

I was not too bad actually :p

Discovered Captain Morgans Spiced Rum yesterday, was lush! If the OH had of gone to bed first, I would have been on, but I ended up going for a sleep and she stayed up til about 5am, then came and shouted at me for snoring. She also left an abusive message on a word document for me to see, but it made absolutely no sense at all. She was hammered.

That is pretty much ALL my monies gone now, had a few quid left in the bank, now gone. Time to get some work done. Going to look for a part time job somewhere while I do the phone thing.

Back
Top Bottom