Zello App - CB Radio style internet chat (except, obviously it's not 'real' radio)

Soldato

... I been playing with dc++ all morning... :) I was toying with the idea of setting up an OcUK Hub .... :)

Nice :) will give it ago at some point, not going to bother creating a new VM for it though, will just stick it on one of my current ones. Not sure if I will get on with the whole aspect of only being able to access what other people have, but will be interesting to see what content people are sharing out.

Soldato
Bye byeee tony-ban-anaman
:D

1365101271641.jpg

Associate
Ok so, Lee Noble is like a person who is there ALL the time on there for some reason. I have signed in to drunkenly talk to people, I think Mischief is on but not talking, and Lee Noble is on as he always seems to be even though nobody knows who in the blue hell he is!

Really should go to bed now. Must drink cup of tea then bed. Not in a good way at all :s

Soldato
I'm on it?!? I swear I've closed the app down on my phone... I assume that disconnects me? I'm gonna check now.. As I don't want random poh Tay toe alerts coming thru while I'm in the middle of a serious meeting or something :D

Caporegime
I'm on it?!? I swear I've closed the app down on my phone... I assume that disconnects me? I'm gonna check now.. As I don't want random poh Tay toe alerts coming thru while I'm in the middle of a serious meeting or something :D

I promise.... No more random po Tay toe alerts.... :)

EDIT: you're still showing as 'Standby'.... sent you message (non potato) to test it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom