• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zen 3D V-Cache Ryzen CPUs May be Available in December 2021

Soldato
Amd doesnt have a lead over intel like intel did over bulldozer. People making it out like zen3 has 60%+ ipc over skylake :rolleyes:
Show me. Link right here one single post where anybody has said. Besides, what in the blue hell does that have to do with anything? The Intel circle jerk is perfectly content to shout loudly about single digit wins over Ryzen in a single metric when that's all Intel had going for it, but because AMD's dominance isn't "as big" as the Faildozer era it doesn't count?

Seriously, how can you not recoil in embarrassment at the utter crap you incessantly post?

Caporegime
OP
Show me. Link right here one single post where anybody has said. Besides, what in the blue hell does that have to do with anything? The Intel circle jerk is perfectly content to shout loudly about single digit wins over Ryzen in a single metric when that's all Intel had going for it, but because AMD's dominance isn't "as big" as the Faildozer era it doesn't count?

Seriously, how can you not recoil in embarrassment at the utter crap you incessantly post?

Ask him to point to an Intel CPU that can get 40,000 Points in R23, let alone 80,000 points.... the raw performance lead is massive. and the PPW advantage ain't bad either.....

Soldato
More like Intel diehards incapable of engaging in proper discussion and throwing all manner of pie-in-the-sky crap out there, then getting childish when their "points" are refuted. It just so happens some of those refuting are of a pro-AMD persuasion.

The nonsense is intensional though. Our resident trolls are fully what they’re posting is fud as it’s usually been pointed out and debunked many times before.

Soldato
I do not browse the CPU section that much relative to the GPU section. Maybe give me some recent examples? Then again you was meant to do that with your systems but never did so I won't hold my breath.

I did, you said you wasn’t interested. More nonsense, but page 13 and 14 of this thread…

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I did, you said you wasn’t interested. More nonsense, but page 13 and 14 of this thread…
Lol. Love how you have answered nothing (like last time) and attempting to now say I am speaking nonsense. You do not do well under pressure do you? If LeFuryOn was a Intel fanboy he would tear you to shreds :cry:

Soldato
I have never seen anyone say AMD did, but thier performance and efficiency lead over Intel is substantial enough to be obvious to all but the most ignorant to this space, its substantial enough to have killed Intel's prised HEDT segment stone dead.
AMD's mainstream CPU's are faster than Intel's HEDT. AMD's HEDT are on an entirely different level. One that is utterly unachievable by Intel.
Intels single core performance is pretty much on par with AMD but 2 main issues for Intel are efficiency and multicore performance and atleast one of those will be addressed with Alderlake.

Soldato
Lol. Love how you have answered nothing (like last time) and attempting to now say I am speaking nonsense. You do not do well under pressure do you? If LeFuryOn was a Intel fanboy he would tear you to shreds :cry:

Hahaha I must have really dragged you over the coals.

Soldato
Intels single core performance is pretty much on par with AMD but 2 main issues for Intel are efficiency and multicore performance and atleast one of those will be addressed with Alderlake.

Also price.
Not only is intel expensive on cpu but the extra heat and power consumption drive up the system cost needing bigger Psu and more expensive cooling.

Soldato
If LeFuryOn was a Intel fanboy he would tear you to shreds :cry:
I'm a fanboy for whoever is empirically superior, but that fanboyism is actually nothing more than debunking idiot circle jerkers with facts interpreted as fanboyism by those who cry loudly when proven to be moronic.

Dunner worry, if Meteor Lake pans out the way it's rumoured, I'll be Team Intel for a while :cry:

Truth be told, if the low-end Alder Lake parts really do end up performing as speculated, I'll probably end up doing an all-Intel build with Alder Lake and Alchemist for my birthday next July.

Soldato
I'm a fanboy for whoever is empirically superior, but that fanboyism is actually nothing more than debunking idiot circle jerkers with facts interpreted as fanboyism by those who cry loudly when proven to be moronic.

Dunner worry, if Meteor Lake pans out the way it's rumoured, I'll be Team Intel for a while :cry:

Truth be told, if the low-end Alder Lake parts really do end up performing as speculated, I'll probably end up doing an all-Intel build with Alder Lake and Alchemist for my birthday next July.

If Intel release a Gracemount chip akin to a Xeon 1260l v5 I’d be interested. 3x4c modules with mobile levels of power linked to a large chunk of Rambo Cache and I’d be interested. It would have to hit close to 3900/5900X performance for less money and power use though.

Soldato
Can you imagine a purely Gracemont CPU in a desktop package? 4 Gracemont cores takes up the same space as 1 Golden Cove Cores. Dear God, imagine if Intel managed to work out a proper interconnect and casually drop a 40c/40t CPU on the market...

Soldato
It would be all kinds of awesome. ECC support, a dozen 6gb/s SATA ports, 7 PCI-E slots with bifurcation and grouping control. Could even tempt me to become a DDR5 beta tester.

Soldato
Can you imagine a purely Gracemont CPU in a desktop package? 4 Gracemont cores takes up the same space as 1 Golden Cove Cores. Dear God, imagine if Intel managed to work out a proper interconnect and casually drop a 40c/40t CPU on the market...

Looks like AMD beat Intel to it 100-000000504

Back
Top Bottom