Zoltan

Associate
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that. I had a bad feeling about this thread when I saw the thread title and noticed it was by yourself. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Rest In Peace, Zoltan. I think it is safe to say that the whole of the forums thoughts are with you at this time.

Thanks

Dan

Soldato
I've never met Darren before but have spoken to him through this forum and the Talk Audio one and have always admired his bravery when it came to his cancer. I've sat here for the last 5 minutes wondering what I could write that would do him justice. As you can see I failed miserably.

My thoughts are with the rest of the family at this time, I can't even imagine how you must feel right now. It's just so unfair that this has to happen to someone so young.

R.I.P. :(

Don
sincerest condolences , take care folks :(

one of the bravest folks I've ever known (not that we ever really knew him ) , an inspiration to us all

Soldato
I am sorry to hear of your loss, although certainly ours as well, ours can be nothing in comparison to the grief you must feel. I think this thread and others show just what a great guy your son was; he will be sorely missed.

Back
Top Bottom