Zoltan

Associate
This is a weird way to make my first post, I thought I recognised the nickname from a while ago.

I'm sitting here at work biting my own lip with a huge lump in my throat because things like this remind us all how precious life is and how grateful we should be for every single minute we have.

At the same time reading this and the other thread I can see that Zoltan had a life full of happiness as well as adversity, and has been an inspiration to so many people on this forum as well as his family. Someone like that never really dies, they just move on.

Zoltan, it was a pleasure meeting you albeit briefly those months ago, I bet this thread loads quickly on the uber afterlife internet :) and thank you for reminding me how in the scale of all things these little problems we all worry about really aren't that important.

Although you were taken from your family and friends far too early reading these posts it's fair to say memory of you will live on for a very long time. It'll be a pleasure meeting you again. Sleep well.

Back
Top Bottom