Zoltan

Permabanned
Jus bloody ban me now , I so want to swear , y does this kinda poo happen?God Im in tears again , I didnt know him , but hell , this is so unfair , its obvious how much he meant to so many people , i'd never want this too happen to anyone , not even my worst enemy , im so moved by zoltan and this whole thing , am in tears again , I feel for everyone connected to zoltan , damn , damn , damn! Why do the best go first????

This world is so pants , so ironic , the bad stay to plague us , and the good are snatched away from us far to early!

Zoltan , wherever you are may you be free , happy and content , and know that all our thoughts are with you and your family ,and thankyou , you have opened my eyes to a lot!

And as for you OCuK guys , damn you lot are the best!

Im gonna cry again!

RIP Zoltan!

A candle that was blown out far to soon!

regards

a very upset and in complete disbelief

Jon

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by Otacon
I posted back on page 2 of this thread and have just been refreshing every now and again to read everyones messages.

When i think about this thread and the collection thread i cant help but be impressed by how this forum of people who have mostly never met can come together out of respect for someone like Zoltan - who is a true inspiration.

Restores my faith in people a little.

I would have to agree with this post and i hope to meet some of you at the rr on saturday

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by chopchop
hmm, my uncle died about 2 days ago from cancer, not as bad as having your son die, but it still sux :| cancer is an evil thing and needs sorting, so send some of your money to cancer research.
will zoltans collection be sent to cancer research? i hope it does.

no it will not be sent to cancer research has only about 2p in the pound goes to research zoltan and my self would like it to go to the T.C.T.U.
P .S £1 IN THE £ GOES TO THE T.C.T.U

Last edited:
Capodecina
Permabanned
Originally posted by Zoltans_dad
no it will not be sent to cancer research has only about 2p in the pound goes to research zoltan and my self would like it to go to the T.C.T.U.
P .S £1 IN THE £ GOES TO THE T.C.T.U

Will make sure I send it there.

Once again, terribly sorry. He is an inspiration.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by SpeedFreak
Don't know what to say. Your son showed amazing inner strength considering his age. If we all had his ability to face up to the challenges that life throws at us, we'd go a long way. You should be very proud that he was your son.

I am

Soldato
Originally posted by Zoltans_dad
I would have to agree with this post and i hope to meet some of you at the rr on saturday

you're coming along on saturday? i look forward to meeting you, i want to shake the hand of the father of such a brave man.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Originally posted by googoodoll
Jus bloody ban me now , I so want to swear , y does this kinda poo happen?God Im in tears again , I didnt know him , but hell , this is so unfair , its obvious how much he meant to so many people , i'd never want this too happen to anyone , not even my worst enemy , im so moved by zoltan and this whole thing , am in tears again , I feel for everyone connected to zoltan , damn , damn , damn! Why do the best go first????

This world is so pants , so ironic , the bad stay to plague us , and the good are snatched away from us far to early!

Zoltan , wherever you are may you be free , happy and content , and know that all our thoughts are with you and your family ,and thankyou , you have opened my eyes to a lot!

And as for you OCuK guys , damn you lot are the best!

Im gonna cry again!

RIP Zoltan!

A candle that was blown out far to soon!

regards

a very upset and in complete disbelief

Jon

THANK YOU I AM CRYING TO

Back
Top Bottom