Zoltan

Soldato
Not sure wether this is a good idea, but a lot of people said they never met him, obviously including myself, but a picture can be found in the rogues gallery.

here

R.I.P zoltan

So much to give so little time to do it in. Makes you wonder why some people deserve to live and others dont. :(

Soldato
My thoughts are with you and your family, I hope your son is at peace. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through but you have my sincere condolences.

Soldato
I sit here stunned by how sudden this came, I feel for you all at this time

Ive just poured myself a glass of cognac I will raise my glass and salute one of the bravest young men I have ever read about.

RIP fellow member :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK IN ORDER

Roughneck for his original suggestion :cool:

gilly for handling logistics for the collection :cool:

WillGill for helping to set everything up, but also allowing the use of his Paypal/Nochex accounts :cool:

Bitboy for agreeing to be the second trustee on the account.
:cool:

spie for setting this forum up without which this would never have happened:cool:

and every single one who has put money in to this collection.

I AND MY DEAR WIFE THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS

Buying flowers is a great idea

Now some ideas of my own

I would like to spend some of the money on a plot in the local crem to bury zoltan (darren)s ashes so we have some were to visit him and take flowers and things.

The rest of the money will go to the T.C.T.U.

zoltan (darren) is to be cremated on thursday 07/10/2004 at 14.00hrs at parndon wood crem harlow essex you are all more than welcome to come.
ZOLTANS_ DAD (STEVE) AND HIS MUM (JENNY)

Associate
I would just like to say thank you to you all , I know Darren found it easier to talk on here so thank you for all your support its lovely that you all supported him and i just wanted to thank you all so much for that
From Darrens girlfriend (Siobhan)

Back
Top Bottom