• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Geforce Titan rumours.

Soldato
Other rumours are saying that it will be released on the 20th to coincide with the news of the PS4 but that could be wishfull thinking.

It got a little pooh-poohed a while back re, Titan sticking 2 fingers to the new consoles but from what I scanned through they will be packing some serious grunt.. could be another rumour with some truth in it ;)

Soldato
Surely 2x 4GB 680s would be better that 1 690 (2 GB mirrored), at the very least in situations where lots of vram is used.

I don't anticipate having the more money than sense pre-requisite to buying this thing when it comes out, but very interested in what it can do all the same :)

Soldato
My limit for this card is £800. Anymore then i'm going to pass/wait till drops (providing its not limited etc)

Are you going to leave this out Greg, unless reviews@5760 swing it?

Caporegime
OP
My limit for this card is £800. Anymore then i'm going to pass/wait till drops (providing its not limited etc)

Are you going to leave this out Greg, unless reviews@5760 swing it?

IDK.gif

It is like that and will be till confirmation of price.

Soldato
Reviews at 5760 will show large gains. Although coz Gregster has the best 680s you're gonna need to chop a load of these gains off.

I expect gains of around 60-70% over stock 680s at 5760*1080.

Caporegime
OP
Reviews at 5760 will show large gains. Although coz Gregster has the best 680s you're gonna need to chop a load of these gains off.

I expect gains of around 60-70% over stock 680s at 5760*1080.

It is the triple screens that has me undecided. Both you and I know how restricted 680's are at that res.

Seeing what a 384Bit bus will do is why I am interested and I can still keep my 3D surround.

Private Mistress?

She could buy me those Titans and I would even let her cook my breakfast if she plays her cards right ;)

Soldato
It is the triple screens that has me undecided. Both you and I know how restricted 680's are at that res.

Seeing what a 384Bit bus will do is why I am interested and I can still keep my 3D surround.

Indeed. I knew overclocked 7950s would be faster but the extent of their advantage shocked me a lot. I think I got this point across quite well on my thread.

nVidia surround being slightly better IMO coupled with a stonking card and 384 bit bus could be a very, very strong card irrespective of the price.

I mean, we know it's going to be strong but if they get it above 65% faster at triple screen resolution even with a high price tag it's going to look a tempting purchase.

Soldato
Indeed. I knew overclocked 7950s would be faster but the extent of their advantage shocked me a lot. I think I got this point across quite well on my thread.

nVidia surround being slightly better IMO coupled with a stonking card and 384 bit bus could be a very, very strong card irrespective of the price.

I mean, we know it's going to be strong but if they get it above 65% faster at triple screen resolution even with a high price tag it's going to look a tempting purchase.

And just think how 4 of them would do in SLI :D

Back
Top Bottom