** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Toooo Late :(

Hi guys sorry sounding dumb but this deal is all sold out right, even though you select the options on the configuration and its green then it says out of stock...

Soldato
Was very tempting, in a way I'm glad this is out of stock, wouldn't have made it through another day without ordering!

Sounds like it'll be happening again on boxing day anyway. I was considering this or the x99 but then couldn't decide between the two as this was a good offer but think would prefer the x99 - ha. Also not sure whether to get a big case or a MATX.

It's great the 6700 is now in demand with better pricing as it wasn't long ago I think people were saying go X99. Only downside with this offer is that Intel have its replacement ready so have to shift the last remaining stocks before it's replacement arrives I think early in 2017. Still a great offer though ad well done to the OCTeam in bringing the best price to us.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi guys sorry sounding dumb but this deal is all sold out right, even though you select the options on the configuration and its green then it says out of stock...

Order and I will make sure you get one even if we have ran out, I have more stock incoming so I will make sure all orders placed tonight get fulfilled by end of this week. :)

Associate
Sounds like it'll be happening again on boxing day anyway. I was considering this or the x99 but then couldn't decide between the two as this was a good offer but think would prefer the x99 - ha.
I got the x99 bundle last year but I'm thinking of getting this as a second system.

Great deal Gibbo - especially with the low value of Sterling post Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom