** 8 PACK BUNDLE: 6700K OC, AIO, ASUS HERO, 16GB 3000MHz & MORE FOR £499.99 (£270 SAVING) **

Associate
Order and I will make sure you get one even if we have ran out, I have more stock incoming so I will make sure all orders placed tonight get fulfilled by end of this week. :)

Thanks Gibbo you are a good man, definitely christmas come early, saved over 200 quid on what I've been pricing these parts against. Need to get my post count up before my next upgrade though for that free shipping, off to the photography forum section I go!

Associate
Had to order this bundle, amazing deal ocuk. Not sure if mine got through in time as my bank blocked the visa secure thing and had to phone them up to authorise it, but fingers crossed. My q9550/7950 build is getting a well needed upgrade! I saw mention of 1080+psu deals coming this week somewhere so more fingers crossed I can snag one of these. Just debating on which monitor now, the Dell 27" Tn gsync looks nice, but really tempted with an acer or asus IPS! Will serve me for several years to come again :)

Associate
perfect purchase my friend is over the moon he thought he would need save few months more for cpu erc and also a water cooler bargin

Associate
What can you do without cooler? I have an existing loop, although would need a new block if you can switch the deal around a little Gibbo?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
What can you do without cooler? I have an existing loop, although would need a new block if you can switch the deal around a little Gibbo?

Seriously stop joking around.

Were not changing the bundle for anyone, because you cannot even buy the CPU and motherboard for under £500. On top of that your getting RAM, AIO, Fans, guaranteed overclock.

So I am sorry to say but the bundle will not be changed for anyone, those not wanting the AIO can either throw it in the bin or sell it on as it is an Asetek unit so is worth quite a bit of money, brand new it would retail for £80-£100 with the fans, so an easy sale at £40-£50.

So please stop asking for it to be removed, that shall not be happening.

OcUK Staff
OP
UPDATE!

Maybe it was unwise of me to leave this bundle on sale overnight, because out of the allocated 80 units we had to do this bundle, overnight we have sold over 150 bundles. :eek:

However this is OcUK, we are not going to cancel and refund those order. We are going to fulfill them, however I do ask those of you who ordered last night at 19:00 will not get there 8 Pack bundle until end of this week or early next week, I hope this is not too much of an inconvenience and you are happy to wait upto a week to get your bundle, afterall the *ACTUAL SAVING* is around £270.00 so its like getting the CPU more or less for FREE or flip that around and its like getting the mainboard and RAM for FREE.

So please accept my apologies but I never expected it to sell so crazy over night considering the website displayed it as out of stock. So yes we shall fulfill these orders but a few items are out of stock such as Asetek coolers, Corsair memory etc. which are all due to arrive at OcUK by Friday fingers crossed. So you will get your 8 Pack bundle by next week latest.

If this is a major issue for anyone then please contact OcUK for a full refund, otherwise all good things come to those who wait. :)

NOW SOLD OUT: NEXT AVAILABILITY DECEMBER 28th

Soldato
Already done, December 28th, a month advance warning for forum members. NO EXCUSE GUYS, price will go live at 10am and we will have 50-100 kits available.

brilliant gibbo - now just have to hope the inwin 303 and a decent fully modular psu are on sale round about the same time. less of course you'd let buy the case and psu now and you can ship the whole lot together on the 28.12.16 (don't wanna get stiffed on multiple delivery charges!) ;)

Back
Top Bottom