Alex Jones..

Soldato
We've been doing that for decades. Look at all the money raised for clean water, health centres, AIDs (billions spent by the west on Africa). We also tried the other route.. military intervention, and that didn't exactly go well.

Right now it seems that a lot of African nations are looking ever more East (China, Russia) for their support. The West to many of them point to a colonial past and the cause of all of their issues (previous and current). Although it's amazing how many countries have flurished in the decades since independance and others have just become corrupt.. yet they still blame us.

I'm not exactly sure there is something that Europe or the US can do to help the Middle East and African any more. The people certainly deserve a far better standard of living but I don't think a lot of them want it from us, and we're in a worse and worse position to give it. At the same time we know China and Russia have zero interest in individual persons.. there are always ulterior motives and it will come back to bite them.

I really have no idea what the point of the UN is anymore.. it's whole point of existing is to create stablity and stop aggression against minorities. Ukraine, Yemen, other African states. Remove the security council single member blocking, add more members, and maybe just maybe you'll start to see a slow change towards the better.
The nations might be looking East but the actual people are fleeing to the West as well aren't they? One way or another we're going to have to do something.

Last edited:
Maybe because people wanted someone who wasn't a career politician, who didn't seem corrupt and said he would drain the swamp?

People didn't pay very good attention if they thought Trump wasn't corrupt.
He was probably the most obvious person as being corrupt from all his history of courts and not paying people etc.

I know its a bit late but Trump is currently saying hes going to go full dictator mode for a day at the start of his next term (assuming he gets in).

His character was never a good one, but he seemingly getting worse and worse!

Soldato
People didn't pay very good attention if they thought Trump wasn't corrupt.
He was probably the most obvious person as being corrupt from all his history of courts and not paying people etc.

I know its a bit late but Trump is currently saying hes going to go full dictator mode for a day at the start of his next term (assuming he gets in).

His character was never a good one, but he seemingly getting worse and worse!
For America I think they also like us need someone to come in day 1 and make proper changes.

I suspect many would like to see a 1 day reset in regards many many things as far as countries are concerned. I am basically certain the details of the reset would however be as polarised as everything else.

The Trump stuff is basically he would be specifically weaponising the justice department and arresting and charging the likes of Joe. Not based on any real documents or evidence, but his own lunacy.
He claims it would just be a 1 day thing. Always the way wannabe dictators start. I just need to do this then I will comply with the law etc.

BTW hes trying to claim everything he did whilst in office is protected from immunity. IE that the president cannot be charged with ANY crime whilst president.
There is a request in to the supreme court to rule on that. (they haven't said if they will or not)
If they were to rule in Trumps favour, then in effect he would be above the law, he could legally murder political opponents, and refuse to allow elections etc. 100% legally.
Its almost certain the supreme court will say he is not immune to prosecution and the law applies to him fully. Even if its just to maintain their own relevance and seats ;)

Back
Top Bottom