Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Associate
^ Yep got that one for the sammy. I've had it in my saved items list for about the last 3 months and almost fell off the sofa when I saw the price this morning.

Will be migrating my steam games onto that soon!

Caporegime
Amazon logistics clearly are well run around here, third package in a row delivered in 2 days when selecting no rush option and on a Sunday no less.

Im not even in Prime and selected free delivery and courier turned up on Sunday at 2pm!

He said they are dead and are so quiet as black friday not been as busy as expected so are delivering normal stuff on a sunday to pad out their rounds.

Associate
Snapped up the certain Samsung product being discussed in the posts above. Unbelievable price drop! I'm sure OcUK won't begrudge us for taking advantage of an offer that good!

Associate
Must............resist...............

This is one of the few occurrences of a deal being so good it's good value even if you won't need it for a while. Using a price tracking website I worked out that this deal equates to the natural price it would fall to by around June 2016. Least that's how I convinced myself :D

Soldato
got a fire stick, electric screwdriver and some drill bits after using rusty awful screwdriver and a blunt drill bit to put a shelf up last night.

signed up to prime aswell £79 - £6.50 a month for the instant video isn't bad at all. Might cancel Nowtv

Back
Top Bottom