Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Soldato
Ended up buying 3 boxes, same day delivery too, today between 2pm and 6pm, can't moan at that!

how did you manage that? Unless I'm wrong the lightning deal is only valid for 1 item so you would have paid full price for 2 of them? And no digital credit either for same day

I suppose if you had 3 amazon accounts all sharing the prime account...

Soldato
how did you manage that? Unless I'm wrong the lightning deal is only valid for 1 item so you would have paid full price for 2 of them? And no digital credit either for same day

Yeah I got one at deal price, the other 2 at normal, it's only a £1 extra and with same day delivery, they'll make great stocking fillers. :)

Caporegime
Well I finally bought something for me. A £2.99 sim card for my ipad. I'm finding the three sims with 1gb harder and harder to find. Paid 2.99 got £3 digital credit, thanks werewolf :)

Soldato
You spend 70+ on delivery in a year? Video is garbage. I don't see what is wrong with the free delivery tbh.

why is the Video garbage? plenty of good shows on there only have to watch 7 seasons in a year and that's already paid for itself ignoring the other benefits
also amazon music and cloud storage

Caporegime
You spend 70+ on delivery in a year? Video is garbage. I don't see what is wrong with the free delivery tbh.

Unlimited photo storage, I have TB of stuff up there. Previously paying £100 per year on crash plan, now free.

Saturday and Sunday delivery.

Same day delivery. Order on my way to work on the train, it could literally beat me to my desk!

Free music streaming service, bonus.

Amazon Video, it's okay, Netflix is better.

Oh, and the main reason I got it for. Guarantee next day delivery.

And also, i signed up ages ago so my sister gets the free delivery as I do.

Caporegime
Half the time I use free delivery with amazon it comes the next day anyway

Half the time is not good enough/ Sometimes I can wait for things but quite often I need things to arrive on a set particular day. Mostly at weekends.

When I order large items, too large or heavy for the train home, I would order it on Friday or Saturday and it arrives next day. I can't do that with free delivery. By the time I get home from work the depot is closed for Royal Mail, and if they sent by courier, a lot of them do not open on the weekend and if they do, it's 45 miles away from my house. What good is that?

Soldato
Aren't Amazon pretty flake on this though, I know a few people and see several posts here moaning about Amazon prime orders not turning up.

I use Prime all the time and I can't remember a time where it didn't arrive next day.
I'm sure it's happened once, but it's very, very rare

Back
Top Bottom