Amazon Black Friday Sales *NO COMPETITOR PRODUCTS TO BE DISCUSSED*

Soldato
I wasn't planning to buy anything but I just bought a Rode Stereo VideoMic Pro (lightening deal) and DeadKitten mic windshield for my DSLR. Damn impulse buys :( :p

Also bought a microSD card (for my phone), USB3 memory stick and a replacement FitBit cable a few days ago, although they weren't strictly BF sale items.

Man of Honour
So then... Has there been stampedes and wrestling/fights like last year?
Just lots of keyboard injuries instead of stampedes.

As everyone move to online shopping. well not everyone, but it's significantly up from last year and store sales down.

Soldato
Associate
Not as good but both have sorted out my storage needs for a while to come.

Ahh I didn't realise it was your good self that got the 128gb one too!! Damn, you did well! I totally missed out on that, was hoping it may pop up again today but alas not so far and doesn't look likely either from what I can see of the rest of the deals.

Associate
Haha, some of the videos from last year were crazy, people almost brawling over crappy 32" HD ready TV's because they were "cheap". :p

Last year a Tesco worker got a bite to the arm, and a man got charged with assault after injuring a woman during a struggle over said crappy TV.

Associate
Terrible year for me, had a fair bit off of Amazon last year.

Although, on saying that I was hoping some of the Samsung 40" TV's in the £400 region would have been discounted, even just a little.

Luckily spotted this on Amazon.de

£629 in the UK (5 year warranty). £385 delivered from Germany with 2 years warranty and an extra year on my Nationwide account, that account also has no currency charges.

The Freeview HD is confirmed to work in the UK, the channels change order but since I never watch them that's fine. SMART TV apps also easily changed to UK.

Back
Top Bottom