Are Jeans becoming unfashionable?

Associate
Also, I mostly wear jeans when I leave the house (definitely if I'm going 'out'.. further than the shops).
Wear cheapo joggers (slazenger) or shorts around the house most of the time, while working from home.

I'd consider other options, but refusing to buy any nice clothes until I lose some weight...Yes, I'm in denial :p

Associate
I wear Next Motionflex jeans, they wear pretty well (bigish thighs, I wear holes in things). They're not that expensive but they do last longer than my Levis ever did.

They're pretty comfortable. As long as I'm smart enough I don't really care about trends or fashion labels.

I wear hiking / walking gear most of the time though.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yeah I don't buy expensive jeans for this reason. They all lose their blue dye and start fading or developing white patches regardless of price
Really? I've had stupid amount of jeans,
They range from cheap to mid range 3 figure price stuff, and some are from 20 years ago and the dark blue ones are the same colour as when I bought them, regardless of the brand, this has always been the case for me.

The lighter blue ones, sure have faded more over time, but I also wonder if that's the sun doing that as well, otherwise if it was just the wash doing it surely the darker ones would become lighter? **** knows :cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
C3vgmZdWQAAdf0O.jpg

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Stopped waering jeans. no idea why? Prefer to wear joggers/tracksuit/cargo/shorts etc these days.

Of course if im going out (which is rear these days), then yes i will wear jeans.

Man of Honour
Shorts seem really popular in recent times, by which I mean I see them all year round.

I've always disliked jeans with holes in them, but recently I think we've had moths or something because I have some holes in a couple of pairs now (also one of my woolen suits). Sods law, seems to be less fashionable to have jeans with bare threads etc these days.

Back
Top Bottom