Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Associate
There will always be at least one cheater in every lobby, that's the way I look at it now. Theres no escape from them.

In Activision's defence, there's no way they can fully police it either. Hacks change all the time to get round anti-hack software.

Associate
There will always be at least one cheater in every lobby, that's the way I look at it now.
From my experience, there will always be at least one bad loser in every lobby falsely accusing others of cheating. Actual cheaters are pretty rare in regular public multiplayer lobbies.

Last edited:
Soldato
Have to say the spawns on MW3 are utter terrible , even worse on some maps

Spawns can be abysmal, especially on Rust…

Although I’m not complaining when I spawn behind 3 and get a triple kill handed to me on a plate :p

After having a few good KD Games including a 27 KD Ratio match my recent matchmaking has been brutal!

Bring back the days of random matchmaking :D

Last edited:
Associate
There will always be at least one cheater in every lobby, that's the way I look at it now. Theres no escape from them.

In Activision's defence, there's no way they can fully police it either. Hacks change all the time to get round anti-hack software.
Playstation crossplay off all sorted. reason i dont tend to play cod anymore on my xbox series x

Soldato
I hate the movement speed gods armed with riot shields, throwing knives, karambit and a strong elbow on shipment for example! With the TTK they will manage to put your down despite hit markers close quarters as they sprint towards you :o

Soldato
Totally different play style isn’t it I may give it a proper try, all my weapon classes did not suit it last time I played.

All weapons are viable which is why I like it. People think HC is more campy than Core but, in my experience, Core can be just as campy. It just depends on the players. I use the Assassin Vest and Covert Sneakers on every class and run around the maps fine. I don't think people expect rushers so you can get the drop on them.

Associate
I only play hardcore, I often feel at a disadvantage playing core as people take ages to die. Hardcore low health servers are great fun. Often run around them rather than camp. Played too much unreal tournament and quake 3 over the years to not play any other style ha.

Soldato
Looking for some Loadout Inspiration…

When I was younger and had far more time I’d have so many top tier load outs for all situations, compared to now where I’ve made 1/2 good ones which I run with 9 times out of 10.

What Loadouts are people running, and what’s its pros and cons?

For example I have an MCW loadout which is all about accuracy and low recoil so it laser beams! Then I have another with less focus on the above but more mobility and quicker ADS for smaller faster paced maps etc.

Soldato
AMR smg and XRK sniper with no stock, long barrel and mammoth suppressor for me at the moment.

Just dropped a 12kill game on Ps5 loving the no crossplay. Everyone drop shots though.

Soldato
AMR smg and XRK sniper with no stock, long barrel and mammoth suppressor for me at the moment.

Just dropped a 12kill game on Ps5 loving the no crossplay. Everyone drop shots though.

I often play with a guy from PS5 (I’m on Series X) he certainly notices the difference in playing crossplay.

Although If my lobbies are full of PC players I generally back out, 30 seconds later I’ll be back in a full Controller lobby.

I’ll check out the AMR, I’ve been lazy with unlocks and levelling weapons.

Last edited:
Associate
anyone here play zombies? ive been trying to get into it more and go for borealis, I did interstellar a few days ago and im working on completing act 1 to get the second insured slot.

Back
Top Bottom