Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Soldato
If you ever wanted to bet on a win in a game 2-0 down it would have been that one, Huddersfield are terrible and I had no idea how they managed to even get in the position they had in that game!

Our only hope is that Southampton have some tough games coming up, but considering their form and their squad, I can't see them dropping out of the top 2 now.

It's going to be plays offs for us, eurgh.
Soton have got to play virtually every team in the top 10, including away our place and yours.

This is far from over....

Soldato
If you ever wanted to bet on a win in a game 2-0 down it would have been that one, Huddersfield are terrible and I had no idea how they managed to even get in the position they had in that game!

Our only hope is that Southampton have some tough games coming up, but considering their form and their squad, I can't see them dropping out of the top 2 now.

It's going to be plays offs for us, eurgh.

That aged well :D

Bristol away, looks like one of the toughest fixtures, not many have done well down there.

Don
OP
That aged well :D

Bristol away, looks like one of the toughest fixtures, not many have done well down there.

This is strange as we beat them there last Friday, and they were truly terrible :D

I'm a cynic; even Ipswich would be equal on points with us if they win their games in hand :p

At least we have a lot of competition in the team now, and players performing who have come in; Strujik is out, so Ampadu and Rodon have been unreal at CB and conceded 1 goal this year. Gruev and Kamara have been brilliant in the middle, and Gnonto's form is probably going to keep James out of the team. Piroe scored last night when Bamford got injured.

I really don't want play offs :(

Soldato
This is strange as we beat them there last Friday, and they were truly terrible :D

I'm a cynic; even Ipswich would be equal on points with us if they win their games in hand :p

At least we have a lot of competition in the team now, and players performing who have come in; Strujik is out, so Ampadu and Rodon have been unreal at CB and conceded 1 goal this year. Gruev and Kamara have been brilliant in the middle, and Gnonto's form is probably going to keep James out of the team. Piroe scored last night when Bamford got injured.

I really don't want play offs :(
All you have to do is win all your remaining games (apart from our game in a couple of weeks) and you'll be going up. ;)

Soldato
A huge win for Southampton tonight puts the pressure back on us tomorrow. We will ee which Leeds team turns up in our 4th game this season vs Plymouth!
Plymouth is a long way away not to get a result.

It's gonna go down to the last game of the season, especially with Southampton having that game in hand.

We owe Middlesbrough a thrashing tmrw, after our earlier meeting last year.

Soldato
Fans wanted him gone before his first game! If someone takes charge of club in that area of the world and doesn't pronounce the H in home and puts an R in glass then he better win a load of games or he's going to be very unpopular.

Caporegime
He had them playing turgid football, had a go at the fans, threw players under the bus and fell out with some of them.

He managed to do all that in the space of 2 months, and every single one of them was mentioned by fans of other clubs who'd had him :D That's some going.

Soldato
Yeah he's been an absolute disaster but it looked blatantly obvious from the off to everyone (baring KLD) that it would be. He also wears Sketchers.
Certainly looks like they've blown the chance of the play offs at this stage.

Back
Top Bottom