Championship/EFL Thread 23/24

Caporegime
It shocks me every time he's my age (a shave younger in fact), he looks 10 years on me and is considerably fitter. Must be the company he keeps.

Don
OP
Yep, they are just scum. There is no other team I hate more than those *****

Winning 0-1, but unfortunately down to 10.

This was pretty funny though :p

Abdul Fatawu rejected a Ghana call-up for AFCON in favour of staying at Leicester this month.

Only issue is he got sent off against Coventry yesterday and is now suspended for three games until February 10.

AFCON ends on February 11.

Soldato
This was pretty funny though :p

Abdul Fatawu rejected a Ghana call-up for AFCON in favour of staying at Leicester this month.

Only issue is he got sent off against Coventry yesterday and is now suspended for three games until February 10.

AFCON ends on February 11.
Absolute gold.

Cant they get banned by Fifa for rejecting call ups?

Associate
Ipswich are starting to fall away, looking like a 3 horse race.

Hit a bit of a rocky patch havent they, but still done amazing so far this season. I can see them securing a playoff spot, when you look at the table now only 2 playoff spots are up for grabs. And I have a feeling Hull will finish the second half of the season strong.

Associate
Hit a bit of a rocky patch havent they, but still done amazing so far this season. I can see them securing a playoff spot, when you look at the table now only 2 playoff spots are up for grabs. And I have a feeling Hull will finish the second half of the season strong.

I agree with Hull finishing the second half of the season well and getting into the playoffs.

I also think Sunderland will sneak into the top six., possibly at the expense of West Brom

Associate
Mix of injuries, suspensions, our best CB away with Australia and teams figuring out how to counter our play. The team that got this far is largely the team that got promoted which is insanely good. We've added Kieffer Moore who got two at the weekend and a handful of other attacking talent. Definitely need to find form again.

The officiating at the weekend was some of the worst I've seen for a while. Blatant push for their first goal; so far offside for the second that the Preston striker took a long look at the linesman as if to say "Are you sure mate?"; Preston should have had an indirect freekick from about 5 yards out after our goalie had a brainfart. There were other poor decisions for both teams.

Soldato
Wow, that was some comeback by Soton today, they aren't giving up their 2nd spot without a fight.

Another cracking away win for us at Watford, although still struggling to keep a clean sheet.

Don
OP
Wow, that was some comeback by Soton today, they aren't giving up their 2nd spot without a fight.

Another cracking away win for us at Watford, although still struggling to keep a clean sheet.

If you ever wanted to bet on a win in a game 2-0 down it would have been that one, Huddersfield are terrible and I had no idea how they managed to even get in the position they had in that game!

Our only hope is that Southampton have some tough games coming up, but considering their form and their squad, I can't see them dropping out of the top 2 now.

It's going to be plays offs for us, eurgh.

Back
Top Bottom