Cyberpunk 2077

Soldato
I'm now at level 19, over 100k in eddie's but I've still to find a silencer (XC-10 Alecto or similar) anywhere or available in any gun shop. Do I need to progress the main story line or something? I've been focusing on side quests and other tasks since starting act 2.

Soldato
though getting crafting materials on 2.0 is tricky, unless I've missed a perk!

You need to break down items (weapons and clothing) to get crafting materials and there's a perk that gives you a 25% to find materials as well. Each item will get you a crafting material of it's rarity. I'm level 26 and all of my weapons and gear are tier 5. The only thing that isn't all tier 5 are my quick hacks and that's because they cost a fortune to buy.

Associate
You need to break down items (weapons and clothing) to get crafting materials and there's a perk that gives you a 25% to find materials as well. Each item will get you a crafting material of it's rarity. I'm level 26 and all of my weapons and gear are tier 5. The only thing that isn't all tier 5 are my quick hacks and that's because they cost a fortune to buy.
You can also craft quick hacks

Soldato
Indeed, but it seems that in 2.0 the parts are much harder to accumulate - I'll have a look for the perk, but otherwise I'll carry on dismantling everything; it seems like a swizz that you only get 1 or 2 legendary crafting items, from dismantling similar level kit - as getting up my cyberware up to the highest tier is getting costly (mostly there though)

Soldato

Im only early game, trying to figure out best method to improve weapons.

Take the the pistol you get at start, dieing Light? If I want to improve this, is it best to craft a better version or upgrade it? Bit confused with this area of things.

Last edited:
Soldato
Im only early game, trying to figure out best method to improve weapons.

Take the the pistol you get at start, dieing Light? If I want to improve this, is it best to craft a better version or upgrade it? Bit confused with this area of things.

Upgrading is the best way but early on its not something to worry about. You will find plenty of decent weapons for early game.

Soldato
Really enjoying this now and although I understand they have somewhat nerfed the "stealth" way to play, I'm still enjoying it and managed to finally buy some pistol silencers; guess I needed to be at a certain street cred level (now 29). Still have not a clue what the right or best cyberdeck stuff is for my own style of play but peeking at a few guides has put me on an assortment of different paths. Double jumping has certainly helped getting to certain places and using alternative routes to Biz and side jobs.

Soldato
Really enjoying this now and although I understand they have somewhat nerfed the "stealth" way to play, I'm still enjoying it and managed to finally buy some pistol silencers; guess I needed to be at a certain street cred level (now 29). Still have not a clue what the right or best cyberdeck stuff is for my own style of play but peeking at a few guides has put me on an assortment of different paths. Double jumping has certainly helped getting to certain places and using alternative routes to Biz and side jobs.
Same with me, took me a little bit but I'm well into it now. I still don't really know how to build out my class but have been going with a sniper/pistol build. Thing I'm struggling for most at the moment is money to buy more cyberwear and also the points to open out more of the skills trees

Soldato
Same with me, took me a little bit but I'm well into it now. I still don't really know how to build out my class but have been going with a sniper/pistol build. Thing I'm struggling for most at the moment is money to buy more cyberwear and also the points to open out more of the skills trees
I suspect I played it all wrong. I ended up with 150k plus of eddies and no clue what I was doing and burnt through nobbing BLUE related stuff but stopped. Pause, use guides and better understand what I'm doing. I suspect replaying of the game is the way forward. I'm not used to that.

Soldato
Been playing this on PS4 Pro but i feel like im wasting it. Its smooth dont get me wrong but its a mess when it comes to bugs etc.

In the next gen versions is it a more populated town? Not many civilians on the ps4 version.

Soldato
Been playing this on PS4 Pro but i feel like im wasting it. Its smooth dont get me wrong but its a mess when it comes to bugs etc.

In the next gen versions is it a more populated town? Not many civilians on the ps4 version.
I'm not sure if the 2.0 patch was pushed to PS4 but if not, I would imagine you're definitely now playing the inferior version. I would hold off until you have access to a platform that supports 2.0.

Soldato
After playing through this again, I have to say it is probably my second favourite game of all time (Witcher 3 being the first). The story is just incredible...
With Phanton Lib?
I got Starfield and fresh stuff in MMO's to be on with, this ones on the list for another blast with expansion at some point though :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Very odd bug earlier - playing some of the last few mop up missions in Phantom Liberty, and I can no longer use the touch bar to open the inventory etc - says "you cannot do that as this time" or something similar. It's a carry over from the mission I did wearing an advanced disguise (not to spoil it). Hoping that closing the game and/or a console restart will sort it....

Soldato
Very odd bug earlier - playing some of the last few mop up missions in Phantom Liberty, and I can no longer use the touch bar to open the inventory etc - says "you cannot do that as this time" or something similar. It's a carry over from the mission I did wearing an advanced disguise (not to spoil it). Hoping that closing the game and/or a console restart will sort it....

Reload a save and it will sort it out. But the bug may persist for a while. I had the same problem and it eventually sorted itself out but it happened after every time I had a cut scene.

Back
Top Bottom