Dan C4-SFX

Soldato
Wonder if it can house a 4090, but judging by how the connector exits and how little space there is.. i would say no.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wonder if it can house a 4090, but judging by how the connector exits and how little space there is.. i would say no.

Possibly if Cablemod ever get round to releasing their angled adapters. Stock cable - no way. You can’t bend it that far.

Soldato
probably stuck in a backlog somewhere, a buddy of mine has stuff stuck in limbo for nearly a month now.
Has been stuck on "due for delivery" for 11 days. They have started an investigation, we know how that is likely to turn out. Even worse the seller told me its my problem and good luck. Good thing I can claim my money back with my bank.

Soldato
Scroll down, final revision.

Soldato
Scroll down, final revision.
Oh very nice! I can see the changes they made there to accommodate, that's good to see! Im using a A4 H20 right now and looking to upgrade to a different case tbh, was either this or the Ghost S1.

Soldato
Yeah it's been going on for a few months now, they were liquidating to stay a float which is a shame. I wanted to post it here but mods told me no...
Lol, the Formd T1 turned up :)
Also, cables for DreambigbyRay came too. I highly recommend this fella for custom cables, miles cheaper than cablemod.

Soldato
Lol, the Formd T1 turned up :)
Also, cables for DreambigbyRay came too. I highly recommend this fella for custom cables, miles cheaper than cablemod.

Interesting! Will have a look at them, been looking at a cheaper alternative. Pexon is mega bucks as well but more for artisan cables.

Back
Top Bottom