Dan C4-SFX

Associate
Just for those who want to/have already pre-ordered there will be no more production of v1. There will be v2, not sure how long it will take to get into production.

Associate
Just for those who want to/have already pre-ordered there will be no more production of v1. There will be v2, not sure how long it will take to get into production.
Dan is saying 9 months before v2 hits retail.

c4sfxv26xcbu.jpg

Soldato
I would, guy has become a bit of a joker. Delay, delay and delay and then finally getting it out. Now has been discontinued, what a joke.

well that is what i thought, just work kept me from cancelling and just when i got time to cancel and was about to oc.uk email popped in my inbox saying it had shipped. he did say on reddit that pre-orders will be fulfilled at the time i thought it BS but i was wrong

Soldato
well that is what i thought, just work kept me from cancelling and just when i got time to cancel and was about to oc.uk email popped in my inbox saying it had shipped. he did say on reddit that pre-orders will be fulfilled at the time i thought it BS but i was wrong
I missed the reply stating you received it, congrats. However, it is still a ****** situation for other potential buyers.

ryu

ryu

Associate
It looks like the design of the feet/base has changed massively, still trying to work out whether I like it.

I wanted to go for a Dan case before finding the ssupd meshlicious.

ryu

ryu

Associate
Happy with the meshlicious?
Yes, it's a great case, I always wanted to down size to a minimalistic ITX case, and I do prefer the verticality of this over the Dan design as it takes less space up on the desk. Really like the full mesh design too.

Not really much to tinker with though!

Soldato
what fans would people recommend for this when water cooling? i have 2 old 140mm fans on the the rad at the side an am wanting to reduce the noise some what while gaming

Associate
I'm using 4 x Arctic P14 PWM PST - two for GPU intake, two for the side mounted rad. Got speeds set up to they're almost silent unless I'm really punishing the system with a AAA game and thats more to keep motherboard cool than CPU/GPU

Back
Top Bottom