Dan C4-SFX

Associate
looks perfect for my needs - having to move away from the Fractal North as don't have the space for it, and this is small enough to go on a shelf above my work space, with enough space to fit good-sized peripherals

Associate
Looking forward to it as well. Out with the WC 011XL, in with an itx FE on air with an aio small enough to put on a shelf. Perfect.

Design on this one's quite smart IMO, gpu on top, vent chamber for hot air, 280 aio on the side. Should be decent enough for cooling.

Last edited:
Soldato
Available tomorrow hopefully?

Would have liked to have seen a pre order on OCUK but they’ve been a bit quiet about it…

Associate
yeh - bit worried we will miss out as it's not available then in the USA, so might have them all come over here and grab the stock

Soldato
Should be available via OCUK but so far no pre orders are up…hmmm! Have to wait and see. Don’t think you can buy directly via Dan.

Associate
Think Dan said he doesn't want preorders to be available. Store in Germany has it up due to a "bug" so people in there are preordering.

Soldato
Have been looking forward to this. Saw the Linus video of it yesterday and expected him to hate it due to SFF comprimises, but it really impressed. If someone who isn't really an SFF builder likes it that's awesome. Wonder if J2C will try one, he seems to hate on SFF a bit / be unaware of just how much power you can pack into one!
Not sure I'll buy one though, as good as it is, I can't really justify it over the NR200P I have currently.

Associate
Pre order available now, managed to grab one, hopefully from the initial stock batch that comes in

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks like the product pages have been pulled - guessing they reached pre-order capacity. Edit - Back up again :confused:

Have followed this case for a while now and it looks amazing but at the price point, I'm not sure it's worth 4 times as much as an NR200.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom