Dan C4-SFX

Soldato
Looks like the product pages have been pulled - guessing they reached pre-order capacity. Edit - Back up again :confused:

Have followed this case for a while now and it looks amazing but at the price point, I'm not sure it's worth 4 times as much as an NR200.
I’m the same. I’m currently back in the NR200 and while it’s slightly larger than the C4-SFX, it’s a great case for the money. Not sure I can justify the £200 price tag at this point.

Soldato
Looks like it supports SFX l which is good as you can get quite beefy PSU involved.

Edit just checked it will support Asus Loki 1000w.

Last edited:
Soldato
I moved out of my Dan A4 H2O cos of gpu limitations in the future, this just makes me wanna go back into it again. I went for a open platform instead which doesn't limit me in that aspect.

Associate
Got mine yesterday, built my 7800x3d in with a gigabyte aero 4070

Having an issue where the ekwb nucleus 240mm aio won't line up with the AIO mount on the case. I've had to bodge it in with a few motherboard screws so it's not secure, but can't see any other way of fitting it. The radiator seems too wide for the mount

Might add some double sided tape to keep it more secure

Otherwise from limited testing on it, so far so good

Associate

Having an issue where the ekwb nucleus 240mm aio won't line up with the AIO mount on the case. I've had to bodge it in with a few motherboard screws so it's not secure, but can't see any other way of fitting it. The radiator seems too wide for the mount

Think Dan was saying to put fans first to solve that problem.

Associate
Think Dan was saying to put fans first to solve that problem.
Yeh I spoke to him on discord, unfortunately the nucleus has another part sticking out of the rad body to stop the tubes from bending too much, so not sure if there's enough room to mount it that way. He suggested some radiator gaskets to clear the flared part of the mount which stops the holes lining up, so I've ordered some to try out

Soldato
Yeh I spoke to him on discord, unfortunately the nucleus has another part sticking out of the rad body to stop the tubes from bending too much, so not sure if there's enough room to mount it that way. He suggested some radiator gaskets to clear the flared part of the mount which stops the holes lining up, so I've ordered some to try out
I would personally just buy another one and sell the EK.

Soldato

Any more updates on your system and how your getting on with it?

Associate
Might be in the wrong thread for this, but does the fact that the Pre-order button exists mean OCUK have "confirmed" stock coming in. As in: do they take the page offline when sold through the allocated stock?

Don't want a repeat of the 30-series launch where everything is in limbo forever

Associate
Any more updates on your system and how your getting on with it?
In the end, I swapped out the 280mm AIO from my wife's build and put it in mine, and my Nucleus went into the Meshlicious she has without any issue

I Think the Nucleus is just a weird AIO that doesn't line up on that specific case because of the bottom of the bracket flaring. Dan said he was going to revise this in the v2 so it can accommodate the AIO in future

Associate
Just ordered this case. I believe ocuk are supplying North American customers too along with orbit, hope the backlog isn't too big

Last edited:
Associate
Just ordered this case. I believe ocuk are supplying North American customers too along with orbit, hope the backlog isn't too big

Ordered one to the US on June 2nd, also hoping the backlog isn't too big.

Tried reaching out to support but they don't have any estimates.

Read somewhere online that OCUK gets their stock from CaseKing and the C4 seems to be in stock there, so hopefully they'll get some stock from them at some point this month.

Associate
Ordered one to the US on June 2nd, also hoping the backlog isn't too big.

Tried reaching out to support but they don't have any estimates.

Read somewhere online that OCUK gets their stock from CaseKing and the C4 seems to be in stock there, so hopefully they'll get some stock from them at some point this month.

Before Brexit I could have just ordered straight from caseking.

Last edited:
Soldato
i have placed an order already got the mobo,ram and cpu and waterblocks .

has anyone done a gpu & cpu water cooled in this? if so which 280 radiator fits?

Back
Top Bottom