***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Associate
i love fps games but i cannot play dayz in first person other than to shoot! you cannot walk around buildings with ease to loot in fp because you get stuck on every table cloth, door frame, nail and floorboard for some unknown reason!
you cant shoot accurately in third person so i dont see the problem with it

Permabanned
[TFU] Thegoon84;25537545 said:
Rocket has failed!

Trouble is you have no idea what you are on about, few days back you tried to tell someone to turn off HT on a i5 cpu, then you said you can't do any of the SA stuff on the arma engine...........................................

Permabanned
i love fps games but i cannot play dayz in first person other than to shoot! you cannot walk around buildings with ease to loot in fp because you get stuck on every table cloth, door frame, nail and floorboard for some unknown reason!

The problem with 3rd person is you can abuse the camera to see around corners..... Might as well just wall hack.

Soldato

Movement is far better than how it was in the mod/arma 2. 3rd person basically ruins any sort of pvp. Always has in the arma series.

Associate
Movement is far better than how it was in the mod/arma 2. 3rd person basically ruins any sort of pvp. Always has in the arma series.

its not really... i tried for the first few hours in SA to play in first person as i prefer it but its still as clunky and broke as the mod. infact FP in the mod is a lot better than SA after one of the last updates where they removed the clipping from door frames etc when in FP mode

Soldato
its not really... i tried for the first few hours in SA to play in first person as i prefer it but its still as clunky and broke as the mod. infact FP in the mod is a lot better than SA after one of the last updates where they removed the clipping from door frames etc when in FP mode

Meh, I get on fine with it. Get the correct FOV set up for your resolution and it's fine.

Caporegime
no more skillful in first person as it is in third. as said those who limit this and that will drain every ounce of fun. they wont just limit third person theyll limit everything.

i play in both doesnt matter to me in combat i go first as its actually easier to hit people. yet people claim its more skillful lol.

Associate
Just because we can all do it does not make it any better....Logic FAIL

not a fail... the way the poster wrote it made it sound as if people were using it to cheat against people who use first person. but if the option is there for them to use it but choose not to then how can they moan

Caporegime
what they fail to see is that the camera angle was changed aswell :p

so its tighter to you and cant be abused as much. but noooo never pointed that out :D

Soldato
no more skillful in first person as it is in third. as said those who limit this and that will drain every ounce of fun. they wont just limit third person theyll limit everything.

i play in both doesnt matter to me in combat i go first as its actually easier to hit people. yet people claim its more skillful lol.

You have to be a lot more aware of your surroundings and actually have to risk exposing yourself to look round corners/into rooms. The way it is at the minute you can see the contents of a room without even really being able to look into it. It's just easy mode, plain and simple.

As for them limiting everything if they limit first person? What?!

For a game that promotes as much realism as it does, it doesn't even make sense to have 3rd person but if you took it away, the tears would be unimaginable!

Back
Top Bottom