***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Soldato
Correct, hopefully the OCUK server will stop this now. Test time...

Edit - Nope, you can still join without the files. Horrendous.

Going to put a ticket in Marker and get them to just try and set the line to verifySignatures = 2; as currently it's just on verifySignatures = $$sv_pure$$;

Hi mate, you set the verify sigs = 2 within the control panel, the above reads directly from that!

Associate
Just got this but having a bit of trouble with the mouse - looked up but can't find anything past disabling mouse smoothing, the movement still feels really stiff and off.
Is there a work around to this or is it a matter left to the devs?

Soldato
Just got this but having a bit of trouble with the mouse - looked up but can't find anything past disabling mouse smoothing, the movement still feels really stiff and off.
Is there a work around to this or is it a matter left to the devs?

Go to Configure - Controls and completely turn off Aiming Deadzone.

Soldato
Quick noob question: When stuff gets added to your 'action bar' at the bottom, how do you quickly switch to it?

Say you have a Torch in slot 1 and a Knife in slot 2. How do you change from the torch to the knife, and actually swing it? Do you just press 2 and then click to swing it?

Associate
Quick noob question: When stuff gets added to your 'action bar' at the bottom, how do you quickly switch to it?

Say you have a Torch in slot 1 and a Knife in slot 2. How do you change from the torch to the knife, and actually swing it? Do you just press 2 and then click to swing it?

2, then space bar to raise weapon, yeah.

Associate
Does any one know if i can get a few days access or even loan of an log in i would love to check this game out an will buy it ive checked YT an read this forum loads

i just dont want to drop £20 then never play it again.
[email protected]

Associate
Do you have arma 2 and the expansions? if so get the dayz MOD and try that as it is free and will give you an idea. DayZ standalone is a lot better even for alpha access.:D

Ps feel free to add me on steam, ID: brackish84 (pic is the back of a red van)

Caporegime
I highly doubt it will be out today, because if there are problems especially major ones then that would lead them into Christmas day to fix. Expect Boxing day patch or perhaps after

Could be wrong

Associate
I've been gifted this game today (thanks MrCrush) but I've no room on my hard drive, so that begs the question…when I get a new HD can I have the game installed on it without having to reinstall Steam onto it also? Or do all Steam purchased games have to install to the same drive as Steam itself?

Anyone able to answer my query please?

Associate
I've been playing this all day today, not on the OcUK server, I've been on a low populated server just scouring around and getting my loot back together once again after finding an M4A1 earlier on today but in the process of doing so I got clonked on the head and knocked unconscious by someone with a baseball bat whilst I was moving some gear around in my rucksack ... a lesson learnt there I think, but so far loving this game ..!

Stu

Back
Top Bottom