***Dayz: Stand Alone Thread***

Soldato
Devs need to add in the correct .bikeys before we can stop people joining with no trees/bushes.

DG, please talk to your dev friends and get make them get on it like a tramp on chips. Thanks.

Permabanned
verify sigs = 2 won't work as there aren't any bikey2's. You could try setting it to verifysignatures = 1 however as there are normal bikey's. 2 is just an included checksum IIRC which stops people faking the bikey, 99% of people won't know how to do that.

Soldato
verify sigs = 2 won't work as there aren't any bikey2's. You could try setting it to verifysignatures = 1 however as there are normal bikey's. 2 is just an included checksum IIRC which stops people faking the bikey, 99% of people won't know how to do that.

Yup already noted earlier today and added to bug tracker.

Soldato
Thinking of getting this but i have a question...the £20 you pay for it is that just for the early release then i have to pay for the game once the final version is complete or is it just the one off payment of £20 then thats it? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Soldato
Thinking of getting this but i have a question...the £20 you pay for it is that just for the early release then i have to pay for the game once the final version is complete or is it just the one off payment of £20 then thats it? Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

£20 now gets you Alpha access and beta access when its out + the full game on release.

Permabanned
Getting really bad frame drops near the skyscraper new buildings on the MBS server. I don't know why but it is fine elsewhere. MSI says 30fps but it feels like 2fps:
http://specialgamers.com/dayz/DayZ_2013_12_24_17_26_20_205.avi

I have turned everything down / off except texture detail so that bushes don't look silly... last 3 days been running it with everything maxed and getting better fps...

If I switch to another server it is fine!

Sorry to the guy who surrended in the Balota tent just now, I don't trust anyone when DG's group are hunting and I checked it wasn't anyone on TS. And I needed the stanag!!!!!

Caporegime
i just popped in not long ago and killed someone on ocuk server :D you must have just missed me 86JR as i checked the barracks about 20 mins ago :) someone tried to ambush me. but he got ambushed !.

Caporegime
Getting really bad frame drops near the skyscraper new buildings on the MBS server. I don't know why but it is fine elsewhere. MSI says 30fps but it feels like 2fps:
http://specialgamers.com/dayz/DayZ_2013_12_24_17_26_20_205.avi

I have turned everything down / off except texture detail so that bushes don't look silly... last 3 days been running it with everything maxed and getting better fps...

If I switch to another server it is fine!

Sorry to the guy who surrended in the Balota tent just now, I don't trust anyone when DG's group are hunting and I checked it wasn't anyone on TS. And I needed the stanag!!!!!

what gpus you got ? and what res

Caporegime
The only problem with Object Detail lowered is it makes the tree's look like **** at certain distances :(

This alpha needs optimizations next year, runs worse than the mod here ( IN TOWNS )

Back
Top Bottom