Denis@home team challenge: 31st Oct - 7th Nov

Soldato
If it comes to it I have a 2500k and an i3 to throw at this as well. I can't run the 2500k overnight though as it's in my bedroom and my Mrs would go nuts.

Associate
Associate
Ahhh, the female mind... allow him to buy them to keep him happy but retain full control over the situation by switching them off when he's working away :)

Associate
Gutted !! :( Lost 10 hours yesterday after the main pc did a update and boinc didnt restart while i was out working, my fault i spose, will use my own advice and team viewer in a couple times a day to make sure its on or just make sure it restarts after a reboot
BAD timing as i lost a couple of places in the charts :mad:

Soldato
OP
Gutted !! :( Lost 10 hours yesterday after the main pc did a update and boinc didnt restart while i was out working, my fault i spose, will use my own advice and team viewer in a couple times a day to make sure its on or just make sure it restarts after a reboot
BAD timing as i lost a couple of places in the charts :mad:

I always change my windows update settings so it doesn't install them automatically, though I have been caught out a few times after doing a fresh install and forgetting to do it.

Soldato
I am in - I think, currently downloading work from server - not a lot happening though. Perhaps mod could see if I am in the pool so to speak - zen19.

Mark

Associate
now 3rd. doubt we will stay 3rd though as oc.net will probaly find more users to help them

i noticed texas connection has all his pcs back online as i noticed a couple were offline but when i looked just they had all connected to denis on 1/11/15, i also noticed hes also turned hyper threading on aswell, he must have seen the posts on here. hes going to make some good output with all them cores!

They are all on, but only for a short time, can not afford the electric bill at this time. :(

Soldato
OP
Power cut for last 20 minutes :mad:

They say it might be fixed by 3pm :mad::mad::mad:

:( Here's hoping for a speedy recovery

I am in - I think, currently downloading work from server - not a lot happening though. Perhaps mod could see if I am in the pool so to speak - zen19.

Mark

You are here http://denis.usj.es/denisathome/hosts_user.php?userid=10651 and you are currently teamless and you are not using the optisimed app AVX2, which runs the tasks over 10x faster.

First, go to your account (http://denis.usj.es/denisathome/home.php) top right hand corner, join team "OcUK Overclockers UK"

Then download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1452459/denis/denis1.6.1_avx2.zip and extract the contents to your C:\ProgramData\BOINC\projects\denis.usj.es_denisathome directory. Fully shut down the Boinc client (File/exit Boinc) restart and you should be good to go.

Thanks for helping out! That's a very nice machine you have there.

Why does it say new user instead of OcUK next to my name on BOINCstats for the challenge?

It's happened before with other challenges, should catch up soon and show your correct team, to my knowledge your scores are still being added to our team total.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom