US: Dexter Season 8 (contains spoilers)

Associate
I thought episode 2 was pretty weak. If any of the signs given out in it turn out to be true e.g: Vogul obvious killer, then it'll be a huge letdown to the series.

Michael Hall directed this episode I believe so that may account for the change in style, structure and forgive the phrase, execution.

Caporegime
yeah vogul is kinda trying to steer him opposite but he himself is kinda opening up.

last ep was okay but still not getting into it or digging it at the moment.

Soldato
Hmm, got to be honest, I'm getting a little tired and fed up now. Pains me to say it, but it's certainly feeling 'dated'.

Just as well this is the last season.

Absolutely agree, it's lost just everything that made it good in earlier seasons and I suspect they realize it so they are just wrapping up this dry piece of story with a lot of drama.

Soldato
Absolutely agree, it's lost just everything that made it good in earlier seasons and I suspect they realize it so they are just wrapping up this dry piece of story with a lot of drama.

God I hope not, really wanted it to go out with a bang. Season 2/3 with all the bodies surfacing in the Bay Harbour was just absolutely edge of the seat gripping - there's no way he's going to get out of this, how will it pan out??? The very real way he was having nightmares, visions, etc. Epic internal dialogue, etc.

Now I just could not care less. Sigh.

Caporegime
As much as I love this program I really don't know how they can round it all up without leaving a sour taste somewhere. Too much to do with too little time it seems. Every episode seems a tad rushed.

yes one of my fav shows has now become a chore to watch not a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom