Forza Horizon 3 just shown at E3

Soldato
Guys, if any one of you wants the Porsche 918 Spyder, you can grab it again in the current Forzathon. Great car and it goes for ridiculous money in the auction house due to most of them being sold by those bloody VIPs so it's a great chance to get it for free.

Just finish any championship (preferably in a classic car as that will net you two achievements at once, so you'll also get the 2004 911 GT3) and that's it.

Soldato
Guys, if any one of you wants the Porsche 918 Spyder, you can grab it again in the current Forzathon. Great car and it goes for ridiculous money in the auction house due to most of them being sold by those bloody VIPs so it's a great chance to get it for free.

Just finish any championship (preferably in a classic car as that will net you two achievements at once, so you'll also get the 2004 911 GT3) and that's it.

Thanks for the heads-up. I will make sure to get that done!

Permabanned
1080 then a 1080ti and I can recreate it now turning on MSAA. Its been a common complaint for ages. IIRC it may be x2 and x4 thats funny? I have an ultrawide so I dont know if thats a common denominator.

Back
Top Bottom