• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Gainward bring you a 512MB 7800 GT for AGP!!!!

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Sorry about my absence been in Hong Kong the past week. The Gainward cards are arriving tomorrow as long as nobody kidnapps the couriers. So ALL backorders will ship out tomorrow for delivery Thursday. :)

Yaaaaaaaaaaay. Thanks a lot Gibbo was wondering where you went, w00t. Made my day, hopefully recive mine on Thursday then w00t. :D :D

Associate
I shot the Sheriff but I did not shot the Courier...

I see it's gone from PRE-ORDER to 1-3 days... which means it's still effectively PRE_ORDER right? :rolleyes: As soon as that light goes green I'll place my order along with the HDD and Enclosure, ATX Case, Seasonic 600W PSU, DVD Writer etc...

Just waiting for that GREEN light... which should be any day now aye... :D

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

To those who are looking to buy this card from overseas we can ship to the USA, Hong Kong, Australia and rest of Europe no problem as I know this card is unavailable outside the UK. :)

Soldato
Gibbo said:
HI there

To those who are looking to buy this card from overseas we can ship to the USA, Hong Kong, Australia and rest of Europe no problem as I know this card is unavailable outside the UK. :)

If the card is now unavailable outside of the UK does this mean that you'll be getting more in?

It's just that in your original post you mentioned that they had produced 2500 units worldwide and 1000 for the UK - can you now get hold of the extra 1500 units?

Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Sorry about my absence been in Hong Kong the past week. The Gainward cards are arriving tomorrow as long as nobody kidnapps the couriers. So ALL backorders will ship out tomorrow for delivery Thursday. :)

So.....am I to assume the couriers were in fact kidnapped?

OcUK Staff
OP
ajgoodfellow said:
If the card is now unavailable outside of the UK does this mean that you'll be getting more in?

It's just that in your original post you mentioned that they had produced 2500 units worldwide and 1000 for the UK - can you now get hold of the extra 1500 units?

Yes were acting as a hub and shipping them out worldwide, a special deal we have done as were getting plenty of international orders for this card as OcUK I believe is the only site listing this product in the world. :)

P.S. Stock is on its way now, ETA to OcUK warehouse is 90 minutes which means it will be close if orders ship out tonight or not.......

Associate
Well, now says in stock on the site. I took a risk and placed an order for one early this morning when it still said 1-3 days, so it seems I have at least got one of this first batch, the real question is, did they arrive in time for dispatch for delivery tomorrow.....I somehow doubt it don't you.

Soldato
Hmm. Friday? A week and one day after I order, I get it lol. Talk about timing. I was so eager it'd come tommorow. Meh, guess I'll just be very patient now.

Thanks.

Associate
Lol at least your not as stuck as me, my auction selling my old gfx card finished last night and i have to dispatch it tomorrow that means tomorrow night when i get home if card isnt deliverd i've got no Gfx card :eek:

a whole night without COD2 i dont know how i will cope ;)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

These have all shipped out this morning as they arrived too late last night in our warehouse to have shipped yesterday.

Soldato
Nobski said:
E-mail received says next day for me, so hopefully Friday, getting new hard drive as well so going to reformat windows again, should keep me busy for a few mins :p

If you're going to do all that anyway, you should have just got a new pci-e motherboard and card.

Back
Top Bottom