Games you're playing, and games...

Soldato
Does Pacific Drive use the adaptive triggers on PS5? Can imagine that'd make the driving feel quite engaging if done well.

I enjoyed the demo on PC, but I'm still finishing off Cyberpunk/PL and have got various other games in my backlog to get to, as well as The Invincible which I bought a few weeks back.

As for other games I'm playing, my mate and I gave Moving Out 2 a go the other night and it's a lot of fun, so we'll be returning to that.
I had a couple of hours with it this morning and yes both triggers have resistance which feels quite good.

Game is a trip so far and I don’t mean because you’re driving! Feels like some kind of trippy weird Fallout sci-fi driving and crafting sim.

Soldato
I had a couple of hours with it this morning and yes both triggers have resistance which feels quite good.

Game is a trip so far and I don’t mean because you’re driving! Feels like some kind of trippy weird Fallout sci-fi driving and crafting sim.

Yeah the resistance on the triggers is strong, my trigger makes quite a noisy vibration sound, not sure if thats normal on these pads.

There is a lot to learn in the game, so much stuff to craft and what not. I love what they have created, so different.

Permabanned
Did start Resident Evil 2 but decided I wanted to go from the beginning. RE1 is now just so horrendous to play after the new RE engine remakes and VII and VIII. I wonder if Capcom have any plans to go and do RE1 in the RE engine... they've not said anything about what they're working on next.
They have mate, they said they were going to do Code Veronica X, and rumoured a remake of 5/6 (which were **** and I hope isn't the case) CVX would be amazing.

Soldato
Just finished Wolfenstein Young Blood, it started off as a pretty bog standard shooter, but ended up as more than the sum of it's parts.
That's all the reboot Wolfenstein games finished for me, the ending of the second one was a bit difficult to top though for utter craziness; If you know, you know!

Last edited:
Caporegime
odd, I really loved U4, I'd have U4 as my favourite followed by U2.
I liked the 'wider' levels, they gave more options to approach/fight enemies. Also the story felt a lot more matured

Yup, I'm beginning to change my mind. Just finished the Madagascar jeep level. The mechanics in Uncharted 4 are so much better than the previous three titles. Combat, exploration, stealth is all great fun. If they were to do remasters of U1, U2 and U3 they really ought to plonk them in the newer engine so they can use all the same features. Problem is that would mean changing most of the levels which are pretty tiny in comparison. I suppose they could do that as long as they stick to the story for each one.

Associate
Yup, I'm beginning to change my mind. Just finished the Madagascar jeep level. The mechanics in Uncharted 4 are so much better than the previous three titles. Combat, exploration, stealth is all great fun. If they were to do remasters of U1, U2 and U3 they really ought to plonk them in the newer engine so they can use all the same features. Problem is that would mean changing most of the levels which are pretty tiny in comparison. I suppose they could do that as long as they stick to the story for each one.
Yes, remastering the first 3 into the latest engine would be good, though as you say, it would be hard to imagine how they would fully remaster manage that without losing too much about what those games were. However the more refined game mechanics on the original Uncharted would be amazing (though I've not played the updated version of U1 that came out, so maybe they did that already!)

Last edited:
Associate
I'm currently about 2/3 the way through 'Uncharted - The Lost Legacy' nust say I am really enjoying it.
As vague as this sounds (as it was a while back I finished it) be sure to finish the side quests in the more open world sections, the reward is worth it if you are a completionist.

It really is a great game. Makes me think, I need to pick a vita up at some point to play the Uncharted title on it.

Associate
Dug out my old PS3 for my little lad last week for his first gaming experience!
He likes Burnout Paradise and at at the moment likes just driving around the open map environment. However it got me back in to it completing the challenges.
Annoyingly my my previous save file and cars were corrupt so now starting from scratch. Forgot how much I loved this game!

Back
Top Bottom