Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Soldato
Hi all

My parents have a pixel 7a. It has very little installed. They're old and just use WhatsApp and little apps like that. The battery drain at idle is crazy. 100% on evening before bed, in the morning, 40% gone! Doesn't appear to be related to any apps.

Saw a thread online complaining it was the march update. Anyone else having this battery drain issue on their 7?

Only thing I can think to do is a factory reset?

Ta.

Soldato
Hi all

My parents have a pixel 7a. It has very little installed. They're old and just use WhatsApp and little apps like that. The battery drain at idle is crazy. 100% on evening before bed, in the morning, 40% gone! Doesn't appear to be related to any apps.

Saw a thread online complaining it was the march update. Anyone else having this battery drain issue on their 7?

Only thing I can think to do is a factory reset?

Ta.
Android 14 sorted the battery issue. Result.

Soldato
Now that I've had almost a day using it, the main UI seems a little more responsive, face unlock, although it wasn't slow before, seems to be quicker and less prone to just ignoring my presence.
Yes been using it for a couple of hours and it seems smooth. No complaints so far.

Associate
bit disappointed in 14, still no way to lock icons in place (what i can find) and i still can't remove the weather from my lock screen

Associate
I've been on Android 14 for a few days now - other than the new layouts on the lock screen I cant really see much.. Im slightly Disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom