Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Associate
Dunno why but lately ive been tempted ditch the iphone and move to Google Pixel, cant stand bloatware on Samsung.
I’ve just had to setup a Samsung for the mother in law. Forgot how much junk in the way of just working, and how it’s a pain to use even for normals. She didn’t want to pay Pixel7a money… breath of fresh air coming back to fiddling with my Pixel 8 Pro after that torture session.

Soldato
Does anyone else coming from a previous pixel to an 8 find that their keyboard feels very slightly off with the calibration?
Came from a pixel 5 and not finding anything different. However, after an update on my 5 I was repeatedly hitting the emoji button like it had slightly shifted. Maybe something changed on the keyboard at one point?

Soldato
Came from a pixel 5 and not finding anything different. However, after an update on my 5 I was repeatedly hitting the emoji button like it had slightly shifted. Maybe something changed on the keyboard at one point?
This is similar to what I've found since day 1, my keys seem very very slightly shifted to the left. Coming from a 6 I thought it might be the size difference of the phone at play, but 5 months later it still feels that little bit off. I feel like I'd have adjusted by now.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Mine has done that a couple of times too, I read it was something to do with Android Auto, you can fix it by rotating the layout or restarting the phone.

I got the April security update today too.

Associate
Well joining the Pixel Pro 8 club next week. That and the Pixel 2 watch to replace my old and trusty Galaxy S9 and Gear Frontier 3 watch, which are slowly coming to the end of their performance.
Pretty sad as always been a big Samsung fan, and very nearly went for the S24 Ultra.

Associate
I keep bidding on the 8 pro on ebay but not won one yet. I'm not buying a new one because when I got my 6 I scratched the screen on the 2nd day of use at work.

Well joining the Pixel Pro 8 club next week. That and the Pixel 2 watch to replace my old and trusty Galaxy S9 and Gear Frontier 3 watch, which are slowly coming to the end of their performance.
Pretty sad as always been a big Samsung fan, and very nearly went for the S24 Ultra.
I've never liked Samsung, though appreciate they have been better last few years. What is it you like about Samsung so much?

Associate
I've never liked Samsung, though appreciate they have been better last few years. What is it you like about Samsung so much?
Personally i've never had a single problem with the last few Samsung phones I've had. Always been great and with decent cameras on them. I'd still continue to use my S9 if it didn't need charging 2/3 times a day, and the want of a camera upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom