Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

Soldato
What stands are you using for the Pixel Watch 2?

I'm using my old Samsung watch charging stand. Its a simple thing that you install the original charging puck into and the cradle holds the watch while its charging.

Now obviously the Pixel Watch charging puck is not quite in the right position, so I 'adjusted' the rubber puck holder with a craft knife, and supported the underside with blutack. End result was a nice neat job that looked the part and allows me to charge the Pixel Watch very easily at night. Especially as I like to use an elasticated strap for easy on/off removal.

Associate
I'm using my old Samsung watch charging stand. Its a simple thing that you install the original charging puck into and the cradle holds the watch while its charging.

Now obviously the Pixel Watch charging puck is not quite in the right position, so I 'adjusted' the rubber puck holder with a craft knife, and supported the underside with blutack. End result was a nice neat job that looked the part and allows me to charge the Pixel Watch very easily at night. Especially as I like to use an elasticated strap for easy on/off removal.

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Soldato
I6047pq.jpg

TSJEGfw.jpg

Soldato
Anyone comment on how the face swap group photos works? Trying to take pictures of my children and think this feature would be ideal as get loads of pictures of one or the other smiling and looking at the camera and judging from the advert we'd be able to swap their faces so they both are looking at the camera.

Soldato
Go to photos app, click the photo, 2nd icon and n at bottom which I think is edit button. Left side is a small square that looks like a photo box. Click that. I think there is where those features are. I think
Sorry should have been more clear, by how does it work, I meant to say how good or effective is it? Haven't got the Pixel yet but considering swapping to one from an S20 FE

Soldato
I've been on holiday now and really seeing it in action. Constant use and battery lasting all day with ease, photos and videos are tremendous. It's really top notch and Google have nailed it IMO.
I got some amazing shots on my P8 when on holiday a few weeks back. The camera experience on the pixels has always been pretty good for me.

Soldato
Any ideas on how I can change text size for Chrome? I've checked the accessibility setting and it's still at 125% where I normally have it set, but the text on e.g. this forum has "randomly" went small and if I've accidently changed a setting then I don't know which one.

Associate
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom