Gran Turismo 7

Caporegime
OP
I always use cockpit view where available for that extra immersion but it’s an individual choice. I like to feel like I am driving so chase cam is a no no for me.

Jumped back on this week actually and I’ve done a few cafe menus - the newest ones that I never got round to doing.

Yeah it’s always stemmed back to those good old days of chase cams and also has the added benefit of being able to admire the car models :D

Soldato
Anyone remember the RX7 LM from the original game ? Used to absolutely love that car - along with the FTO limited edition too

D7-C7873-D-6768-47-E8-BD10-BC2054-FDBC7-C.jpg

Caporegime
OP
Yes the original Gran Turismo had some amazing cars, me and my mate always used to use the GTO over the FTO and we tuned an MR2 so badly it couldn’t accelerate out of 1st gear, we had no idea what we were doing.

Soldato
Are these roulette ticket things rigged to give you the worst rewards possible? Every time it’s the smallest amount of money
It certainly felt like it when I had the game - even when there was the ticket exploit knocking around that gave you loads - I reckon that a good 95%+ were for the lowest amount or an occasional engine, rarely did I get 100,000s from a spin, though I got the odd car (which you couldn't sell at the time). I couldn't help shaking the feeling that it was gear this way, to make collecting a grind, so you start thinking that buying credits is an alright idea.

Soldato

Sounds pretty amazing!

Been playing this non-stop since I got my psvr2 headset! If you’re a GT7 fan it really takes the experience to the next level as you can judge braking distances and depth much better whilst racing. Super immersive!

Anyone else tried it?

Last edited:
Soldato
Been playing this non-stop since I got my psvr2 headset! If you’re a GT7 fan it really takes the experience to the next level as you can judge braking distances and depth much better whilst racing. Super immersive!

Anyone else tried it?
I bought a wheel and pedals for it and am now finding it difficult to the point where I had to turn all the assists back on and can't drive in the rain without spinning about everywhere.

Loving it though. I'm sure it'll click eventually.

Soldato

Anyone else tried it?

Find it a bit blurry when looking down the track and needs to add seat adjustment controls like other sims.

Soldato

Anyone else tried it?
Got my headset yesterday and it's taking me a little to get used to as I'm kind of blown away by the immersion. The only negative I do have for it is when you're in more street based cars it throws my head off when one of the hands looks missing because it's on the gear knob but in reality I have both my hands on the wheel. Only a small thing I know but was surprised how it caught me out.

The first time I did the VR showroom through was pretty mind blowing just having the car in front of me and how realistic it looked. I'm really impressed by it all!

Soldato
i am now down to the last 2 menu's for the hypercars and my goodness are they frustrating!!!

I am all up for a challenge and have loved the whole game right up to this point but its a bit ridiculous (maybe I just need to git gud?)

Back
Top Bottom