Gran Turismo 7

Soldato
I havent played GT7 in some time, played some GT3 Sport Mode at Kyoto tonight. So far I've managed a 1:35.5 in the F458, I haven't tried any other cars as they don't sound as good.

Highest finish in B/S has been 4th, started 10th. looks like a lot are running low 1:34's in qualifying. I've only seen 2 other 458's but I've been quicker than them.

Last edited:
Don
I havent played GT7 in some time, played some GT3 Sport Mode at Kyoto tonight. So far I've managed a 1:35.5 in the F458, I haven't tried any other cars as they don't sound as good.

Highest finish in B/S has been 4th, started 10th. looks like a lot are running low 1:34's in qualifying. I've only seen 2 other 458's but I've been quicker than them.

That daily is just absolute carnage, they just can’t get it right with the penalties/ghost cars. No is interesting in racing, just spinning your opposition out.

Don
Yeah, I've had some good ones too, won a couple. I guess this is what to be expected when driving a SR of D half the time :( You beat someone fair and square and they join the next race just to go out of their way to ruin your race.

I just got a 135.7, doubt I can squeeze anymore out to get faster than you spaceman and Cpt Fail.

With that time just got pole in C and won, pretty boring race, a 5 sec gap opened up on the first lap and remained that way until the end.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I've had some good ones too, won a couple. I guess this is what to be expected when driving a SR of D half the time :( You beat someone fair and square and they join the next race just to go out of their way to ruin your race.

I just got a 135.7, doubt I can squeeze anymore out to get faster than you spaceman and Cpt Fail.

With that time just got pole in C and won, pretty boring race, a 5 sec gap opened up on the first lap and remained that way until the end.

Yeah probably SR: D thats the problem, try to stay out of the way of the wreckers and that should improve.

Nice one on the 1:35.7, it would put you in the top 10 in the B/S races i've been in. I'm mostly in the 1:36's during in the races.

Last edited:
Soldato
1:35.7 is decent. Most of the top places in C/S are in the 35’s. I am miles off that I’m generally between 8-12th at the start. Might try the 458 tonight I used it all last week and I miss it!

A few more decent finishes and I’ll move into B. Then I will be last again and drop back into C. And the cycle goes on. Fun though:)

Soldato
Tried the 458 could only manage a 37:0.00. Tried the R.S.01 and knocked half a second off my best time. Lovely car feels great. The 911 and the Supra are a bit dull by comparison. So I’ll stick with the Renault for a bit. Sounds amazing as well.

Moved up to B/S oh well it was fun at the front for a while. Had some amazing close racing tonight.

Last edited:
Soldato
Beat my best time slightly but can’t quite get into the 35’s despite my opt being a 35.5. Dropped back into C and almost went back to B with a 2nd place. This is where I am destined to remain forever bouncing from C to B and back again. Amazing racing tonight even if some of it was very chaotic with cars flying everywhere.

Associate
Nice to see a bit of activity in here. I'm still playing most days where I can. Primarily playing sport mode at the moment and enjoying the time trial challenges. Nice to have 3 to work on at the moment with the recent update.

Had a crack at Kyoto in the 458 to see what the fuss was about and set a 1:34.3 after 15-20 mins of hot lapping. I've saved and shared my best lap if anyone fancies a look :) watching it back I think I could have gone a bit quicker, there's the odd corner I seem to hesitate on the throttle to make sure I keep on the tarmac or moments I brake a bit too early. A very low 1:34 is doable! The 458 feels a little understeery overall and it's pretty nervous on the kerbs. Can't see me using it much :p I think I'll be able to get into the 1:33's with the Renault R.S.01.

Entered a race around Kyoto earlier today in the R.S.01. Started 4th and by the end of lap 2 I was in 1st and stayed there until the chequered flag. Won by ~2.5 seconds. Managed a clean race bonus and fastest lap as well (1:35.3 if I recall) so overall a pretty good effort :cool:

Soldato
Gr3 is 8 laps at Spa this week. Its an enjoyable race just had a go in the 458 again (now in my Doombar livery like my Gr4), started at the back (didn't qualify), got to 10th in a A/B-B/S race.

I think I'll run it a few times before I put a lap in.

Associate
Just entered the Spa race for the first time. With my current qualifying lap I started 3rd and was 2nd half way around the 1st lap (race leader span off). Stayed on the bumper of 1st for the next couple of laps but he was showing signs of wanting to push me off circuit so I was being cautious and hoped he’d make a mistake so I could nip round and take the lead.

I then stupidly had two half second penalties due to going off circuit at Eau Rouge twice which dropped me back to 3rd and then my tyres started going off. Stupid me didn’t realise you had to fit racing hard tyres for the race so I dropped to 6th with two dead rear tyres. Crossed the line 6th and then got a 1 minute penalty because I’d used racing mediums. That put me 14th. Fuming :mad::cry:

Soldato
Haha, i did that earlier, ran a few laps in the Mclaren, then jumped into a race and noticed i was on Medium tyres at the start in 8th or 9th..

I was right behind 1st place up until i pitted at the end of Lap 6, ended up 5th only because 2 people had 1 min penalites for not using Hard tyres luckily :)

I think i'll be using the Mclaren or GR Supra, i should be able to get into the low 2:18's if i put the lap together.

Don
Haha, i did that earlier, ran a few laps in the Mclaren, then jumped into a race and noticed i was on Medium tyres at the start in 8th or 9th..

I was right behind 1st place up until i pitted at the end of Lap 6, ended up 5th only because 2 people had 1 min penalites for not using Hard tyres luckily :)

I think i'll be using the Mclaren or GR Supra, i should be able to get into the low 2:18's if i put the lap together.

I was surprised to see Spa-Francorchamps back again, it seems like we’ve had that a lot in daily’s in the last few weeks. That said, I do enjoy the track.

I forget but is anyone using a wheel here? Also anyone who plays regularly, add me, BabaGimp. I do enjoy comparing times even so I’m always lagging behind.

Back
Top Bottom