• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GTX 1070 - any takers?

Soldato
So we are back to the very thing people were warned over. I suggest people grow up as it has become very boring, If you do not like someones post then RTM it (if warranted) or just ignore it.

What do you mean 'If you do not like someone's post'?

I LAUGHED AT A COMMENT...how is that 'not liking it'? It's the opposite if anything.

;)

If you have a problem with the initial comment then go back and harangue them about it.

Good day.

Associate
all these aftermarket coolers on pascal are a joke imo because even when you do overclock pascal you hardly gain anything with the 1070..

Associate
Anyone thinking of "free upgrading" to the 1070 from the 980ti? Benchmarks look decent around 5-10% increase from the 980ti to the 1070, extra 2GB vram & less power consumption.
Considering they will release at around £350 (hopefully) which I could probably make from my 980ti its not bad for no extra cash?
Worth it or not going forward?

Back
Top Bottom