Halo (TV Series)

Caporegime
Very engrossing vs the first season, just wondering if during an action sequence with the warthog we'll hear the halo theme kick in at some point.

Last edited:
Associate
can believe they ended it so soon....it is one episode less than season 1... i see there are some mixed feeling about this season but d all i can say is that i enjoy it and cant wait for season 3, definately a rewatch

Caporegime
Really annoyed that they opted for an off-screen explosion of that ship (and the rest)... I can see some value in the implicitness of it but it's an action series so it really should be in the face.

The flood has been done well enough though I suppose we'll see how they handle the big guy. Not sure what they they're doing with Kwan or her spirit mother person thing but I'm suspecting they may be using material from the 343 'lore' for whatever that was.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Can someone please explain what

The parasite thing was that infected everyone?Is Halsey screwed or.can she still be saved?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Can someone please explain what

The parasite thing was that infected everyone?Is Halsey screwed or.can she still be saved?

The Flood.

AFAIK strictly lore wise she can't be saved but I'm assuming that isn't what they are going with for the TV series.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Damm it....

The series has left me wanting season 3 now ! Really really enjoyed it.

Same I was wanting more cause it started getting good and it's already finished for the season?? I was not expecting
Infected
is that part of the lore/story or something shoe horned in for the show?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom