Helldivers 2

Soldato
Loving this so far, Starship Troopers nostalgia in overdrive. I could see a DLC that has classes working well in this too...
Its ace isnt it. I only bought a PS5 last month and ive been playing this for two weeks and its just mindless fun and the community doesnt seem to be toxic. Level 5s can play with level 50s without that much of an issue,

Soldato
I've done about 60 hours and think that is my limit. It's a great game but overall mechanicals and repetitiveness has stopped me wanting to continue playing.

Soldato
OP
Jumped on for a few hours at the weekend having not played much for a while. Still good fun although seemed to be dying easy on hard. Whats the current bug killing meta build? Incendiary breaker still the go to?

Soldato
I've done about 60 hours and think that is my limit. It's a great game but overall mechanicals and repetitiveness has stopped me wanting to continue playing.
Im on about 30 hours and its become a bit too samey now. I play with someone which has definitely made it a lot better, i imagine if i wasnt playing with her it would have died for me 15 hours ago.

They need to add some content tbh. New planets are fine but we need vehicles and new missions.

Back
Top Bottom