• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Kaapstad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Maybe like a lot of us he takes small breaks as he's sick of the same rinse repeat posts lol. The graphics world is rather slow these days so the same conversations seem to be had in thread after thread. It's very rarely in here that anything constructive gets talked about.
He didn't want to pay the silly prices of the new cards as far as I remember, odd for him as I thought he always bought the ones that were a bit stupidly priced anyway.

Soldato
He didn't want to pay the silly prices of the new cards as far as I remember, odd for him as I thought he always bought the ones that were a bit stupidly priced anyway.

If Nvidia release the A6000 in the form of a Titan I guarantee he will be back here in the blink of an eye :D

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
He was not posting much before anyway. Probably got a bit bored of it all in the end. Don't blame him. Nvidia and AMD have been sucking the fun out of it all trying fir maximum milkage.

This gen just has not been exciting at all. He is probably chilling having some braai :D

Soldato
He was not posting much before anyway. Probably got a bit bored of it all in the end. Don't blame him. Nvidia and AMD have been sucking the fun out of it all trying fir maximum milkage.

This gen just has not been exciting at all. He is probably chilling having some braai :D

Performance wise I think this gen is fantastic, Pricing though is out of control.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
He's all good guys, hooked on Master Of Orion though haha. He lost a lot of interest in PC hardware over the last few years, extortionate pricing, not a lot to get excited about etc but I've seen him and spoke to him recently.

Just wanted to update.

Good to hear. Understable.

I played Master of Orion again last year :D

Soldato
He's all good guys, hooked on Master Of Orion though haha. He lost a lot of interest in PC hardware over the last few years, extortionate pricing, not a lot to get excited about etc but I've seen him and spoke to him recently.

Just wanted to update.

That's good, He's well liked here.

Just curious though but who's going to update the benchmark threads, Owners threads etc... ? Will another frequent poster take over ?

Associate

Just wanted to update.
have him check out remnants of the precursors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom