• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Kaapstad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I do wonder whether some of my upgrades were influenced by the wide variety of scoreboards available under Kaapstad.
Kaaps owners threads and Cat The Fifths review threads are my go to when researching a new gpu.
Absolutely Herculean effort by both so many thanks from me personally and a shame Kaaps has ‘retired’ - so to speak.

Associate
I've been a lurker here for years and as far as I remember Kap won the lottery. He was probably all giddy and happy that he could spend indiscriminately,had his high, got bored and moved on. My opinion is he will be back at some point, because he will want to relive his time here. But he'll be disappointed. Maybe? I should've been a shrink lol.

Caporegime
I've been a lurker here for years and as far as I remember Kap won the lottery. He was probably all giddy and happy that he could spend indiscriminately,had his high, got bored and moved on. My opinion is he will be back at some point, because he will want to relive his time here. But he'll be disappointed. Maybe? I should've been a shrink lol.

He never said anything about winning any lottery that i can recall, just that he lived by himself and had money to spend due to that and a decent paying job.

Associate
He never said anything about winning any lottery that i can recall, just that he lived by himself and had money to spend due to that and a decent paying job.
I do remember a member here saying that he had won a significant amount of money,and it was lottery winnings. It would explain how all the buyers threads kept coming, and that he had Dual or even Triple top end Nvidia cards. He would buy £3000 cards like it was nothing. I mean I don't know,but that's what I remember. I remember him back in the 'poor volta' days and he'd ordered 2 or 3 brand new Titan Voltas. Throwing around money like it was nothing.

Last edited:
Associate
My intention is certainly not bad mouthing the guy. Just sharing my opinion. Which may or may not be a load of rubbish,take it as you will. Anyway I'm done with my blabbering. As a fellow human,I hope he's ok.

Soldato

Link to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom