Last Epoch - aRPG (Kickstarter Demo available)

Soldato
The server issues will probaly drop off after a week or so as people probably leave the game

Are you finding it fun at high level? How many hours you put in to get to 74 in 2 days?

Pretty much started this online character Thursday evening and got it to monoliths within 6-7 hours (started doing them around 54 ish) so another 20 levels gained since then over the course of yesterdays play session which was ~10 hours.

But I am by no means efficient as I was playing while I should have been working. So plenty of downtime between blasting moments.

For those that think the game is too easy and really like to suffer there's a secret mode in the game (previous known as masochist)

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Playing it blind, putting points wherever and having a blast.

Speed and fluidity, as well as mob density put d4 to shame.

I find it funny that a bunch of the elitist poe guys I’ve played with over the years are non stop asking questions on what to do at every decision making point of the campaign. Just play the game in whatever way, you only get the first playthrough experience once.

Associate
I find it funny that a bunch of the elitist poe guys I’ve played with over the years are non stop asking questions on what to do at every decision making point of the campaign. Just play the game in whatever way, you only get the first playthrough experience once.

It's pretty sad in a way that people are so indoctrinated to needing guides or be told what to do every step of the way, part of the soul of these types of games is the joy of just exploring the game mechanics, following ideas and learning your own way from success/failure, which this game has nailed on.

I love POE, but it's biggest failure is how completely unfriendly to beginners it has become, it pretty much pushes people into guides from the get go.

Soldato
warlock levelling is so busted, lvl40 with almost maxed resistances, 650 health and if I just facetank bosses sitting at 1250 ward

Soldato
warlock levelling is so busted, lvl40 with almost maxed resistances, 650 health and if I just facetank bosses sitting at 1250 ward

They aren't the only class that can be busted strong, but you know what that's fine. ARPG's are all about the power fantasy anyway.

I'm playing a screen wide explosion falconer so yeah, busted but so damn fun :)

Soldato
219,000 currently playing.

Lots of busted builds, they can worry more about balancing in later seasons, more important to give people a fun experience to begin with, and in any case there's broken builds every season in POE.

Last edited:
Soldato
just kicked from game and lost 2 levels

ah back in now, lost 2 levels but no item changes, gonna just hide in mono's now

Last edited:
Soldato
Wanted to play this on launch but server issues put me off. Anything been improved since then ?

Not played any long sessions today or yesterday but the transition time between areas has greatly improved from yesterday, that's for sure. Yesterday it took a couple minutes and today was like 10-15 seconds so much, much better ! But maybe someone that played for a few hours these last couple days might be able to answer better since it was just a quick jump in and out for me both days. But yes, it has improved and hopefully will continue to do so !

Soldato
No unfortunately but there is a 3rd party save editor for offline so you could duplicate your online character if you wanted.

I wouldn't trust it personally as my steam account is old af with hundreds of games.

Last edited:
Soldato
editing offline chars is fine and not against TOS if you wanna do it, once it's offline it can't go online so they don't really care

Back
Top Bottom