Netflix: Drive to Survive

Associate
Because they're all about putting a spin on things, and they'll want to play up the story ready for it's surprise climax.
I'm sure it'll be there, but I think they'll want a "This was Steiner's last season" moment for the last episode of this season.
Didnt think of it like that actually, good point. If they have made a bit of a move this season by showing Steiner to be lacking, this surely feeds into their hands very well.
They might be rushing to add an extra 5 mins into the last Haas episode of this season coming...

Soldato
Gasly’s missus is rather lovely isn’t she? :eek::eek::eek:

IMG-3021.jpg

IMG-3019.webp

IMG-3020.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
What questions where asked and answered?
Zak met with three guys from Google (maybe one was from another sponsor) and to paraphrase they said we’re putting a lot of money into this, when is performance going to improve? Hinting that they could withdraw it. Of course, that was at the start of last season when they weren’t doing well and it progressed through the upgrades.

Soldato
Zak met with three guys from Google (maybe one was from another sponsor) and to paraphrase they said we’re putting a lot of money into this, when is performance going to improve? Hinting that they could withdraw it. Of course, that was at the start of last season when they weren’t doing well and it progressed through the upgrades.
I haven’t watched it but sounds like usual business negotiations to me? Brands need to align themselves with similarly performing athletes/teams.

Soldato
I haven’t watched it but sounds like usual business negotiations to me? Brands need to align themselves with similarly performing athletes/teams.
Yeah, absolutely but they were very direct about it. Would expect those things to be said but in private.

Back
Top Bottom