Nice pongs and gorgeous whiffs. The Aftershave thread!

Associate
Got lattaffa Assad recently, like a slightly sweeter clone of sauvage elixir, pretty decent and worth a blind buy considering how cheap it is in comparison

Last edited:
Consigliere
Went browsing at the weekend in Peter Jones (Sloane Square).

Decided to go big as I needed an upgrade.

Also had a chat with YSL and was pleasantly surprised by their range. The new Y one was pretty good. The intense one is..well, intense. Pondering this as an option as it's different to the others I have.

For note, I have the 2 'staple obvious' ones and the guy at YSL guessed both right away. :p

...hence the reason for Creed. :)

Soldato
Felt a bit ill at the time but they threw in 2 Creed 'travel' bottles as they liked me. :p

But no, on a serious note, I have thought about it and shopped around. Very happy. :)
If you haven’t tried erolfa, try it next. It’s similar to MI but honestly, it’s the better fragrance. Tastes are subjective / personal though.

Soldato
What is the latest Creed clone that's decent as I do miss that. I bought that stuff from Zara last time for £20 and it was a really good clone.

Soldato
Got Ganymede Extrait in the post today. Unfortunately it’s not a like / love from me.

It’s way too heavy on the immortelle side of things, and comes off a little curry-ish smelling. Shame. As the original is beautiful.

I don’t know if Quentin Bisch was having an off day or what..but I would have never let this get signed off. Oh well. I’ll sell it or something. Probably one of my only failed blind buys.

Associate
Arriving in the next few days, some for Summer and some for Autumn/Winter

1x Perfume Parlour TF Costa Azzurra 15ml
1x Perfume Parlour TF Oud Wood 15ml
1x Perfume Parlour Terre 'Hermes 15ml
1x Perfume Parlour Sauvage Elixir 30ml
2x Aqua di Gio Profumo 75ml (before it's gone forever)

Associate
Got my fiancee a 30ml bottle of a Gucci floral perfume from the airport the other day (i believe it's Flora Gorgeous Gardenia). It was in a pink bottle cost almost $100 singapore, which is roughtly £70. I thought that was expensive, then i went to boots in england and it was there for £65. I thought well despite the price it is worth spending a tiny bit more as the perfume smells amazing to me and she loves it.
Anyway, can i have some recommendations for something fresh please, long-lasting and a daily driver (so not so in your face) (and a tiny bit manly - i'm not so manly i'd class myself as metro) and also maybe something similar to (excuse my limited aftershave experience) ck one/something like polo sport? sorry i can't be more descriptive. I currently have versache blue jeans and ralf lauren safari (for autumn). thanks for reading

Soldato
Got my fiancee a 30ml bottle of a Gucci floral perfume from the airport the other day (i believe it's Flora Gorgeous Gardenia). It was in a pink bottle cost almost $100 singapore, which is roughtly £70. I thought that was expensive, then i went to boots in england and it was there for £65. I thought well despite the price it is worth spending a tiny bit more as the perfume smells amazing to me and she loves it.
Anyway, can i have some recommendations for something fresh please, long-lasting and a daily driver (so not so in your face) (and a tiny bit manly - i'm not so manly i'd class myself as metro) and also maybe something similar to (excuse my limited aftershave experience) ck one/something like polo sport? sorry i can't be more descriptive. I currently have versache blue jeans and ralf lauren safari (for autumn). thanks for reading
Dior Homme intense and Elysium Pour Homme are my daily drivers

Back
Top Bottom