• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Staff
OP
Guys

Couple of updates!

Gainward Phantom due to us Dec 22nd and only £1649, GBP helps a lot!
KFA2 secured a flight, due to us Dec 24th!

Now I cannot guarantee any pre-XMAS deliveries, there is far to many potential things to go wrong, so please anyone screaming who bought a card on pre-order stating their Christmas was ruined, don't even go there. ;)

The above two cards are probably the lowest priced 4090's out there, even better really good ones! What I can guarantee (99%) you will have it this year. :D

Associate
Soldato
Can anyone help with the best between these two cards - is the included water cooler better?

@Gibbo - Appreciate your input please

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £4,599.98 (includes delivery: £0.00)​

£2300 for a MSI 4090 is way to much now Mike save yourself £600 and get the KFA2 model or similar as there will be no noticeable difference in performance.

Rup

Rup

Associate
Associate
Guys

Couple of updates!

Gainward Phantom due to us Dec 22nd and only £1649, GBP helps a lot!
KFA2 secured a flight, due to us Dec 24th!

Now I cannot guarantee any pre-XMAS deliveries, there is far to many potential things to go wrong, so please anyone screaming who bought a card on pre-order stating their Christmas was ruined, don't even go there. ;)

The above two cards are probably the lowest priced 4090's out there, even better really good ones! What I can guarantee (99%) you will have it this year. :D
Thanks - i have preordered the KFA2 card (order 6484596, ref ST5191923) - hopefully i will get one from the first batch on 24th!?

Associate
Placed an order on 2nd of December for OcUK Gaming Hatchet build with Ryzen 7950X and MSI RTX 4090 suprim. All components were in stock (and still are), yet order has no updates yet wahtsoever. I can't get through to sales and I know black friday and Christmas are crazy for you guys but would it be possible to get an update if it will definitely be delivered before xmas?

Soldato
Placed an order on 2nd of December for OcUK Gaming Hatchet build with Ryzen 7950X and MSI RTX 4090 suprim. All components were in stock (and still are), yet order has no updates yet wahtsoever. I can't get through to sales and I know black friday and Christmas are crazy for you guys but would it be possible to get an update if it will definitely be delivered before xmas?
Have you tried doing a web note for an update through the site?

Caporegime
It is truly amazing to see the price discrepancy between the cheapest and most expensive 4090 cards. There is an astounding £625 between them, and what do you get for that huge 45% price increase? A slightly better cooler and a higher power limit that in practise means almost nothing?

I feel sorry for anyone who pays that price difference because they have essentially robbed themselves. :eek:

Last edited:
Associate
It is truly amazing to see the price discrepancy between the cheapest and most expensive 4090 cards. There is an astounding £625 between them, and what do you get for that huge 45% price increase? A slightly better cooler and a higher power limit that in practise means almost nothing?

I feel sorry for anyone who pays that price difference because they have essentially robbed themselves. :eek:
i got robbed by nvidia but at least a partner didnt pull my pants down too :D

Back
Top Bottom