• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 4090 STOCK SITUATION & OcUK YOUTUBE REVIEWS - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I also pre-ordered the Gainward yesterday morning (ST5194628) and see that the card is now showing in stock on general sale (and for a much higher price). Hopefully that means mine will be dispatched soon too.

Associate
Guys

Couple of updates!

Gainward Phantom due to us Dec 22nd and only £1649, GBP helps a lot!
KFA2 secured a flight, due to us Dec 24th!

Now I cannot guarantee any pre-XMAS deliveries, there is far to many potential things to go wrong, so please anyone screaming who bought a card on pre-order stating their Christmas was ruined, don't even go there. ;)

The above two cards are probably the lowest priced 4090's out there, even better really good ones! What I can guarantee (99%) you will have it this year. :D
@Gibbo I thought you said the Gainward was £1649? Is showing at £1799?

Associate
It was £1649 when I pre-ordered yesterday morning. It was then showing as being in stock for £1749 last night when I was checking on my order. Seems its gone up a further £50 this morning.
maybe all incoming stock sold out and price was moved up back to regular, could be a snooze you lose situation

Associate
My Phantom 4090 arrived this morning so that was a pleasant surprise. Thanks OCUK team! I was crushed by the lack of Haribo though. 

Now, to stuff this thing inside a Kolink Rocket Heavy.

Associate
as mine is not yet dispatched I guess there is no guarantee.. but Looks like be 100% before new year at least :)
How long does it usually take to dispatch? When I've ordered items in the past from OC they've been processed and/or dispatched same day. The Gainward came into stock last Monday but still no update on my order status. Presumably Christmas is having an impact on turnaround times.

Associate
How long does it usually take to dispatch? When I've ordered items in the past from OC they've been processed and/or dispatched same day. The Gainward came into stock last Monday but still no update on my order status. Presumably Christmas is having an impact on turnaround times.
from my experience its the same day, or for evening orders next morning.. but if you have preordered gainward, I would think it should be already with you :D

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP

There is delays at moment due to order volumes and warehouse having backlog.
They should ship tomorrow with DPD but DPD are not guaranteeing next day any more, it is now a 1-3 day service, longer in some areas, so a case of keep your fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom